Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Serah's Graphics

Somebody you used to know Waiter's Avatar
    Really cool! But the first one looks like a keybrand from Terraria...

Moar green stuff!

I thought it'd be fun to start making SPD themed stuff since it's an upcoming holiday and it gives me a bit of inspiration to know what to make (for fun). This brella was a quick edit but it was a lot of fun for me to make.

spdbrella.png

Only edits I actually made were just: removing of the hook area, recolor, and a shamrock on the spinning gani portion of it.

EDIT: Flower version.

spdbrellaflowersaddon-serah.png
    Last edited by Serah; 03-07-2014 at 01:05 AM. Reason: added the flower'd version's design as suggested by Tripl3D

Jesus Christ it's...Amazing....

I envy your skills Serah! Keep up the fantastic work!
    Careful that you don't blink; that's reason for me to shoot.

I'm sick of being everyones guard dog...

Looks okay... Could use a little more detail, and maybe for some SPD things, add a little more... Floweriness and yellow to them.
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

wow omg there are so many gud stuff here gj

Quote Originally Posted by Tripl3D View Post
    Looks okay... Could use a little more detail, and maybe for some SPD things, add a little more... Floweriness and yellow to them.
    Thanks for the feedback ^w^ I agree that it could use more shading, and adding more isn't a bad idea either, lol. I'd love to make more edits for it tonight or tomorrow when I get the chance. I actually did intend on adding more yellow but I didn't see how I could fit it in without reshaping it past the gani area...not that it would matter, lol. o-o" Again, thanks a ton! Referring back to a bit ago, I appreciate the help for telling me where the faded spots are so I can improve.

Dunno if this would show up in his notifications since I quoted, so I'm making a new reply...even though it's (somewhat) frivolous to post about. But to me it's important!!!

Thanks you! Thank you! Thank you everyone for the really nice comments! I can't say that enough! I know I'm not so good that I'm on par with some of the other graphics artists but I'm glad to see that my work is good enough for such positive and warm replies! This applies to everyone past this too so I don't keep posting this, LOL!...unless I got the feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripl3D View Post
    Well, I didn't shade because a majority of the umbrella looks unshaded anyways ;w;" but I did do like you suggested and added flowers alongside some more yellow to the metal.

spdbrellaflowersaddon-serah.png

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    As much as I love your graphics, please don't triple post. Next time just post all that in one big post.
    Umbrella was better before IMO.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

i think you did a good job on it
    if you like add me on graal and forum and msg me if you need help i wont shoot you down