View Poll Results: I support this! "If no why?"

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 72.41%
  • No

8 27.59%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Put a stop to the auction guns! Well some of them and future guns.

Put a stop to the auction guns! Well some of them and future guns.

I'm tired of seeing any good gun stat wise go straight to auctions. The players who do auctions have their guns now give the players who could care less about auctions good guns they can actually buy. When's the last time we've gotten an awesome weapon to buy besides the Bar? You have all these weapons going into auctions that dominate bar averaging 100-150k. I'd pay higher for some of these weapons. Stop acting like they're special when you do that you can't make any weapon like that for the players. The mp7 shoots exactly like an smg should why don't other smgs have the same fire rate? You stopped auctioning souizen and gave auction players a bag in its place. I'm sick of these OP guns going direct to auctions. Give us guns that are powerful we can buy directly. Stop giving us reskins "besides the Maccus Uzis they're pretty legit" and give us players weapons we can buy directly!

They don't have to have the same name or look the fact you're auctioning a reskin of the souizen called the bag shows this.

I garuntee players would buy these high stat weapons for way more than 150k. For once listen to the players!
    Last edited by Ventus; 07-12-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: This belongs in weapons not improvements

Id buy it for 180k im so tired of us getting the sucky guns. And if era wants money release a BAG like gun. Just with a reskin! It been over a year since souizein came out! Why cant we have a gun like that in stead just a reskin! Id use that instead of bar all these guns you guys release in the shops are pure crap. Dont you guys realize that we want a souizen or BAG like gun? Just release a reskin of it! We waited over a year since souizen came out the people who have souizen got there time of owning with it! I want a reskin souizen or bag into a shop!

What makes these guns great is the lack of people who have it, I am gonna have to say no to the guns being sold in stores. The game is Pay2Win, but to get these guns you will need timing, luck and money. For a good reason too, the guns are amazing and are in the top tiers. But, do you really want to see a whole gang filled with rich kids spamming a souizen?

Quote Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
    What makes these guns great is the lack of people who have it, I am gonna have to say no to the guns being sold in stores. The game is Pay2Win, but to get these guns you will need timing, luck and money. For a good reason too, the guns are amazing and are in the top tiers. But, do you really want to see a whole gang filled with rich kids spamming a souizen?
    Tbh they're not dominate in bases so no your point isn't valid there. You can keep your souizen for all I care, but the point of the thread is for decent guns to actually be sold not instantly go to auctions. You guys have guns in auctions now its time decent guns are sold to us players who don't do auctions.

Another fact is these "top tier guns" are selling less than one would pay for bar even sometimes pbp and they can dominate both making this very unfair.

I agree 100% with this. I havent found a gun that suits my style since m4 and colt. Im a person that likes smgs and releasing one just like the mp7 would make people go for it. Heck I would even use itunes for it.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Yea, where are the decent guns? All the guns the staff has released over the last year have either sucked, or are auction guns. Make these guns public and make em more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by 3.X View Post
    I agree 100% with this. I havent found a gun that suits my style since m4 and colt. Im a person that likes smgs and releasing one just like the mp7 would make people go for it. Heck I would even use itunes for it.
    Ikr every gun user or collector knows all smgs shoot very fast with a sacrifice of power. They ruined the mp40 with their smg logic imo all smgs should fire that fast not just one "auction only gun" notice how most of these "top tier weapons" as knuckles stated go right to auctions. Nothing is wrong with a reskin of the weapon to be sold. Different name different look to be sold directly. The fact they replaced souizen with bag proves it can be done.

So you're talking about guns like souzion or things like bar being sold cheap? Sorry I seemed to get confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    So you're talking about guns like souzion or things like bar being sold cheap? Sorry I seemed to get confused.
    No not at all, I was pointing out that souizens are being auctioned off too cheap. Please go to my thread in weapons they moved this without a reason and permission

The only gun ive seen that fires simular to a smg is the p90, yet its not that great of a gun. Smgs are supposed to be fast, small and easy to move while firing. This really needs to happen.
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.