View Poll Results: I support this! "If no why?"

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 72.41%
  • No

8 27.59%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Put a stop to the auction guns! Well some of them and future guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Ummm actually it was just made as admins were bored of graalians
    Well change does happen here you can't say it doesn't, I'm only implying that to him because all he ever does is ***** about ideas on graalians.

The forums were made by admins yes maybe in your opinion because they were bored but their goal was to reach era players directly and have control of their own organizations and sub catagories. So far I think it has benefited in my own opinion as I can reach a staff member alot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Souizen is not sold in the shops because its too good. Not over powered but just too sexy to be owned by random noob with rich parents
    This^^ I wonder how you got souizen lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Souizen is not sold in the shops because its too good. Not over powered but just too sexy to be owned by random noob with rich parents
    Wow. That was very well said. The way you hold it and sfx is just so damn sexy. It's irresistible. I would trade my bar for a souizen in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    Well change does happen here you can't say it doesn't, I'm only implying that to him because all he ever does is ***** about ideas on graalians.

The forums were made by admins yes maybe in your opinion because they were bored but their goal was to reach era players directly and have control of their own organizations and sub catagories. So far I think it has benefited in my own opinion as I can reach a staff member alot easier.
    Yes admins listen to posts on this forum. It's very great; I complained about the classic killers glitch, and within hours, snake rekon was on the job and fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Yes admins listen to posts on this forum. It's very great; I complained about the classic killers glitch, and within hours, snake rekon was on the job and fixed it.
    Snake is a good guy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin Rosato Magus View Post
    Too bad they fix glitches but not guns that need to be fixed