Thread: Official hello

Veteran

Official hello

I didnt make a hello thread when i first signed on to forums lol so here it is :0

My name is Heibert and i like french fries and video games(perfect combo huh?) I love helping people out and stopping racist when i first joined era i ran to the church and tried to get married...All the girls said ew no your black or the n word... I changed myself to a caucasian person and i got marry request 5 times from those same girls i was disgusted so i left and stood at start and said stop racism for like a hour.

I am a male
    I like fried chicken,kool aid,biscuits and tacos(dont judge me)
    My name is very unique only 2 people in the world has it me and some other person.
    My favorite hobbies is boxing,running track and riding my bike.
    I am a digger,mushroomer and trash picker and i find it hilarious that im just picking trash while a war rages around me
    Last but not least if you see me running around a base you are gaurding leave me be im just playing around and trying to have fun.

Official hello

Well, I have to say that this is one rare hello in which a person actually introduces themselves. Usually people just title this Hello and have a bland message saying ec and run with it. Anyway, Welcome to the forums!

Thanks to iBliss for the Awesome Signature!

Veteran
    Well I wanted to well present myself