Thread: Fort.....getting out of hand.

Angry Fort.....getting out of hand.

I love the whole concept of being able to fort, p-king for half an hour and on top of that being able to receive cash prizes as well! its a win win situation! But recently Fort has been allocated to every other base besides the lethal, mafia and blackholst trio. Now don't get me wrong, it is good that they are giving everyone a change, but honestly... do we need it? Rather then having made a great change it actually is quite annoying now. It is very inconvenient now that the forts can happen anywhere, lethal mafia and blackholst were right next to each other making it easy to log on every two hours in the middle of the 3 bases and to go 'fort-ing'. Now that the fort bases have been widespread to other bases it gets quite annoying to travel to terisu from lethal, or pz from taichi and so on. Maybe I'm just quite lazy to put my thumb on the move pad for a few mins to get to these bases but i think the forts being in place around the lethal, mafia and bh trio was better... If the admins do not wish to do anything about this 'widespread-ness', I at least suggest that the fort bases are kept to the ones of similar size to the lethal, mafia and bh trio. Honestly, in my opinion, terisu and pz are way too big to even consider having forts inside of them... there is just way too much ground for my liking and the chaos it would bring in most of the flag rooms give me the chills, I guess they included them to get rid of some of the lag of having condense player locations, but pking multiple players at once has become harder now because of it. I would like to keep terisu, pz and guerre(luckily not considered a fort base yet) a place where great exciting gang wars can take place as there is so much ground the two gangs can cover, hide behind walls and put their spar skills in place whilst battling for occupation of the flag. Maybe i've grown too attached to only having lethal, mafia and blackholst trio be the forts bases but I personally think that the fort bases should return back to the normal trio or at least be removed from the bigger bases(terisu,pz and guerre). I hope something or someone of greater authority in the game take action on this prospect presumably before guerre zone becomes a fort base as well.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

yeah, make it 3again bh mafia and lethal, its too annoying to have pz and tachi and other bases who have big places

yeh i agree on this its so annoying hard to pk

We for sure need to get rid of pz. The reason being is because the way the doors are built, if one person does in the door, nobody can get in and by the time he respawns someone else has died. The wooden doors make it impossible to get in and when you finally do get it the doors have more wood around them so you just end up stuck in that spot and die. Gangster zone, terisu, is also very bad because there is only one entrance. In every other base there is 2 entrances making it for less people at each door. At terisu, everyone just piles into one door an it becomes a waste of time. Bbz and tachi are ok, however when someone dies at those places, you can't walk through them and it just causes a huge back up. If it could be changed to something like bh or mafia, those bases would be fine.