Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tortured man. (CreepyPasta?)

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Tortured man. (CreepyPasta?)

There once lived, unfortunately, a sad little man. A little scrawny boy they called the Tortured Man. He had six sick children, two dying dogs, three broken ribs, and one dead wife. The tortured man was sick and bony and couldn't afford to keep on going. His children died, one by one except for one forsakened son. A child the man did not know had come in an evening filled with snow. The Tortured Man coughed and weezed while his dying dogs cuffed and sneezed. The unknown child approached his father but decided not to bother. This sick old Tortured Man was dying. The child could not help but crying...
    "Father..." He said, weeping and weary.
    But the old man just looked at him...old and dreary. The Tortured Man told his son to leave to find a better life on city streets.
    "Take the dogs..." Cried the Tortured Man and The child left before **** hit the fan.
    The Tortured Man had it worst of all creatures for he was beaten up, old, sick, and with ugly features. The worst of it all was his life which would not end. There was a demon by which the devil send.
    This demon made sure the Tortured Man did not die...no...he was brought back every time by this demon' s eye. The demon' s eye resurrected the man, who surely would just die again. The Man so sad tried to take his own life but only ended up back in bitter strife(with his life).
    "The hell I witness and the pain I endure will surely only come back once more." The Tortured Man cried and cried and wished every night that he had died.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Development Team
    That's sad. :c Did you make it up? Or find it?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Check out Jeff the killer, then Jane as well. But he found it. Its CreepyPasta lol.
    When the zombies come biting, shoot them.
    Need Help? Email or Msg. Phones are always open!
    [email protected]

Owner of 3+ Gamers.
    Impossibility is not a challenge, only a goal.
    Join today!

Banned
    Jeff the Killer, Username666, Demon Baby, suicidemouse.avi, Abandoned Disney, Squidward's suicide, Ed, Edd, and Eddy: The Lost Epidsode, there's more I know.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Yeah...checked Jeff and Jane already. Don't care for the others.

I made it up tricky.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Don't care for the others.
    You must care for all of the ones I listed, it's not an option.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Tripl3D View Post
    Check out Jeff the killer, then Jane as well. But he found it. Its CreepyPasta lol.
    I read those awhile ago x.x oooghh i lub Jane, even though she's a killer. c:

Hm, check out String Theory... it's a weird one.
    Aha, gotta say thanks to ya guys for getting me back into creepypasta. xD
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Nice story! And a little sad in the end but I like it through....

Oh god .-.

Zephlyn
    should I either be scared ?