Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My compilation of ideas for Era!

My compilation of ideas for Era!

I was thinking over a couple of ideas that would help change graal for the better if you guys have any comments on them or have any tweaks or improvements to them just post them
    if you like add me on graal and forum and msg me if you need help i wont shoot you down

First off I think they should allow you to have some sort of way of opening a shop in your own house like a display case that u could put your items in set your price and sell them I think is would be a huge improvement to graal though I do not think it will get passed.
    if you like add me on graal and forum and msg me if you need help i wont shoot you down

Another thing though I'm kind of stealing this off another person is that they should allow u to make more then he floor to your house kind of like a sky scraper this would help people have more room in there houses to decorate

Another thing is that I think they should add dropping back in not as a substitute for trading rather as making it easier to give gifts to friends rather then going into some trading place it kind of ruins the moment xd

Quote Originally Posted by Ispring View Post
    Another thing though I'm kind of stealing this off another person is that they should allow u to make more then he floor to your house kind of like a sky scraper this would help people have more room in there houses to decorate
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispring View Post
    First off I think they should allow you to have some sort of way of opening a shop in your own house like a display case that u could put your items in set your price and sell them I think is would be a huge improvement to graal though I do not think it will get passed.
    I like these two not the last one
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

A display case would be nice for select weapons / items. Although having the ability to sell the item could lead to glitches involving duplication glitches.

Dropping, this is debatable. I think we should be able to drop ammo, flowers, minerals, and small things that have no real value because its not worth spending 100 gralats for a few minerals. But everything else like shells, rares, etc. should still be disabled from dropping. I just think that because Snk said that the trade tables prices would be reduced to 50 gralats per trade with 1 free trade a day.

(still waiting for this, asked Snk about it when the broom VIP was released.)

I'll be here from time to time. College & Work are my priorities for now.
    If you need anything from me feel free to ask.

Small projects going on here and there.

Veteran
    Dropping should be replaced with the free trade a day. I don't see the need for more floors as people don't usually enter my house, not even I do unless to afk. Display cases seem nice but you seem to be into the trading area of era eh?
    -Graal since 1/3/11
    Feel Free To Rep Me If: You Found My Post Funny, Intriguing, or Helpful. Thanks!

Banned
    Trading- go to trading tables both north and south to display your items.
    Extra rooms- get a gang house. They can't make more rooms for a house that comes with Graal Era+.

If they were to add floors to houses then gang houses would be useless and that's not fair to the people who spent real money for a gang house.
    :/

I was just on a thread about the upgraded houses. I think the display case is a good idea, but the floors on a house is kind of bad. They'd have to upgrade gang houses too if they were to do that.
    Boss David (PartyTeam)

Click below if you are in a caring mood!