Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Steampunk Shop anyone?

Talking Steampunk Shop anyone?

I'm a very big fan of Steampunk themed things and I've already seen some great Steampunk hats around era! It would be great if the graphics team(Robg I'm looking at you) could look into this. I could even send in some decent sprite sheets! If anyone else thinks this should be something on era, let's get the graphic's team to put their attention on this!
    -Hobo Cat

ummm lol what is Steampunk? xD some people don't know what that is, but if it's cool then go for it!
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    ummm lol what is Steampunk? xD some people don't know what that is, but if it's cool then go for it!
    Hey, SteamPunk looks like old vintage technology. Alot of it looks like old gears, bronze, brown-ish or brass colors are used.
    -----------------------------------
    Rob Gentile
    Animation/Graphics

OOOW so like ur costume?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hobo Cat View Post
    I'm a very big fan of Steampunk themed things and I've already seen some great Steampunk hats around era! It would be great if the graphics team(Robg I'm looking at you) could look into this. I could even send in some decent sprite sheets! If anyone else thinks this should be something on era, let's get the graphic's team to put their attention on this!
    -Hobo Cat
    Ha ha ha. Well I can tell you this. I am a fan of the Steampunk style as well. There is a Era gun that Snk and I made that has a Steampunk-ish look to it. And no its not the one in the game already. Currently Snk has not released it yet for an unknown reason but it is made. I did have it at one point. I do think it will be released someday.

Well anyway how's this for a Steampunk hat?

robg-steam-hat.gif
    steamhat-sample.jpg
    -----------------------------------
    Rob Gentile
    Animation/Graphics

seems nice, but it'll be cool if old robot hats
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Y'know, Nerf Mavericks are often modded into beautiful steampunk guns. Perhaps this shop could include such a gun as that, only as a high caliber revolver rather than a toy dart gun of course.

Quote Originally Posted by robg View Post
    Ha ha ha. Well I can tell you this. I am a fan of the Steampunk style as well. There is a Era gun that Snk and I made that has a Steampunk-ish look to it. And no its not the one in the game already. Currently Snk has not released it yet for an unknown reason but it is made. I did have it at one point. I do think it will be released someday.

Well anyway how's this for a Steampunk hat?

robg-steam-hat.gif
    steamhat-sample.jpg
    Thats pretty neat

This is a good idea, I'd like to see a steampunk shop, perhaps storm could make one of her pixel academy months toward a steampunk shop?

For anyone who doesn't know steam punk is, as robg stated the use of old ideals but with a high tech yet simple twist. Usually using steam power tech, gears, bolts. Here's an example sort of. Robotic steam powered arm with an old six shooter modified steampunk style. Same goes for flying boats or towering technology powered by steam.

image.jpg
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Just remember the goggles. Nothing can truly be steampunk without a simple pair of glass goggles with a copper frame.

Also, random yet awesome idea- steam power fist, gentlemen?