Thread: Attention American Citizens

Attention American Citizens

!!Warning!!

I realize some of you are not American Citizens, and if you are, you probably do not pay attention to politics.

This thread is for those people who do like politics and realize that our current form of Government is changing!

Now lets dive in for the people who are still reading. If you have any thoughts, and you do not live in America, you are welcome to contribute. As I said, our current government is changing, and not in a good way. As you have seen on the Mainstream media, the NSA (National Security Agency) has been spying on American citizens and have been doing it for the past 3-4 years without warrants. That means YOU! What could they be watching you for?

Now, for the IRS scandal. Lets be real here, we all know Obama was involved and knew about it before he said he did. For all who do not know, the IRS was targeting Tea Party members by taxing them more and asking them personal questions. What could the government be doing that could require your personal information?

This all points to a complete government shutdown is coming, and it's not going to be nice. How do I know this? Just look at this Homeland Security Act leaked this year:
    http://youtu.be/oyauWrG6CM4
    As he states in the video, the Government is using them for "Political Dissidents", if they had them setup when the IRS was doing the scandal, how would they do it instead of taxing you more? They also ask you for your social security card, which are given to American Citizens. These camps obviously are for more than "Political Dissidents".

It's obvious the government is preparing for a complete shutdown. Please leave any comments and or further ideas below.
    Last edited by Dmitri; 06-22-2013 at 03:41 AM.
    Former iEra Player Relations / Gani Artist

You can find me here most days

Veteran
    The first and last reply.

Banned
    plain and simple, american politics cant make a agreement so nothing gets done, and a lot of them just care for themselves and do things for their own benifits instead of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    lot of them just care for themselves and do things for their own benifits instead of others.
    Why do you think they make these camps? I mean, who wants to clean up their own mess? I mean, that's just silly talk.
    Former iEra Player Relations / Gani Artist

You can find me here most days

Quote Originally Posted by roro View Post
    Agreed. Anyway for this thread. No there are no camps and there isn't going to be a government shutdown, really hope no one read this and believed it. Yes times are messed up right now but it's not just here it's everywhere, and this isn't the first time and it certainly won't be the last. Instead of making up issues like "camps for political dissidents" based of information found by some conspriacy theorist who has nothing better to do but make up fantasies to make his or her life more intresting, people need to focus on the real issues at hand and tackle them head on. Just my ยข2.