Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: My Graphics!

It´s really nice I think it should be a bit darker but the rest is awesome!

ok thx i had some things i can change but they came to me after i posted it so i just wanted to get advice first..
    Hey, I'm Unknown

I merged your threads together. If you would like to share your graphics feel free to post them here. It generally keeps the forums tidy and avoids unnecessary spam.

poop uchicha how much i hate taking rep away from friends.... this never works like a week or 2 passes and everyone stops looking at ur thread and it ends up in the very bottom of the page so... na na
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by iShadow View Post
    poop uchicha how much i hate taking rep away from friends.... this never works like a week or 2 passes and everyone stops looking at ur thread and it ends up in the very bottom of the page so... na na
    I merged your threads to keep things organised. It's easier to post and bump one thread rather than bump a lot. Your "thread won't be forgotten about" as long as you update it with your graphics. Once you post, it bumps your thread to the top again. You're actually doing yourself a disservice by posting several threads because it's harder to find your graphics in amongst other bumped threads, not to mention the fact you won't be updating your multiple threads thus they will be forgotten about which also renders them as useless spam. Also I find it unnecessary for you to -rep me for helping you.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

Zephlyn
    your gray color needs more shading, for some reasons your guns dosnt call my attention

be more specific which gun? my shotgun... my other gun that looks like tec 9 or the one that i wanted to see if im doing properly... or all .-. which is fine cause i know that 2 of em suck and my other one i was open for help

cause the shotgun and tec 9-like guns are my before i decided to learn
    Hey, I'm Unknown

add more things to the shotgun
    -2010-

like? be more specific people :[
    Hey, I'm Unknown

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Add more of an outline to up/down view on shotgun.
    More outline to the bullets.

Tec nine Uzi needs just BIT more shading.

Better?
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"