Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MrSimons' Pixel Art

MrSimons' Pixel Art

Hello, I think this may be the only section of this forum I use, so as a little introduction my name is MrSimons, I play era a bit (I play Zone the most and am head of the graphics team there). But I heard this forum was full of really nice people as opposed to graalians so I figured I'd try it out. Anyway, here's my stuff. Not all of it is graal related, so I hope its not against the rules to post it. And if you like any custom heads or bodies or whatever that I post, great, feel free to use them (don't even bother asking me lol...). Not all of it is done by the. So yea my art isnt all this bad...

Some of this stuff will vary in quality and style because this is most of the stuff I made, including stuff I made a year or so back, so naturally it wont look all the same. I assure you I didn't steal it!

click the Totoro to see my art thread

Lmao dat wannabe zerith head doh, though nice stuff very interesting. Lolol apply for era zone is pointless

Just FYI I am the only rude person on these forums so dont feel like everyone hates you its just me welcome.

Looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Lmao dat wannabe zerith head doh, though nice stuff very interesting. Lolol apply for era zone is pointless

Just FYI I am the only rude person on these forums so dont feel like everyone hates you its just me welcome.
    You have no idea how many "Zerith" heads I have made lmao... But I work on Zone because I love the server and theme. I really would not be able to get into just making era graphics, plus I'm not sure how much I'd like the players and staff there. Zone's nice and quiet Plus I don't think I'm good enough yet to get hired.

Quote Originally Posted by John J View Post
    Looks amazing!
    Thanks

Street Boss
    My eyes love this, your style is original bro, really good. You're good anuff to get hired, don't worry

omg man ur so awesome

You stole my happy mask! Joking haha you did most of the work. <3 Great job, keep it up!
    Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Damian View Post
    You stole my happy mask! Joking haha you did most of the work. <3 Great job, keep it up!
    Oh yea, that reminds me to give credit for some of the stuff haha.

Yellow Happy Mask- Alex Damian made the outline, idea, and general design, I just fixed it up
    Mushroom Hat- Latte did most of that, we took turns editing and working on it.
    Unicorn Hat- Yogurt/Null made everything, I just shaded it.
    Crown Hat- Chimi made everything, I changed up the lineart, colors, and reshaded it though. I really like some of his stuff.

And links to all of these people's work in case anyone is interested. Just putting this here so there's no confusion.
    Latte's Quirky Art Thread
    Latte's Pixel Thread
    Chimi's Pixel Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    omg man ur so awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    My eyes love this, your style is original bro, really good. You're good anuff to get hired, don't worry
    Thanks and Thanks! So many nice people here lol