Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Leveling Guide for Newbies

doesnt have era development kit well i tried ;/

╰( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚

You can find era development kit in Graal Folder>Levels Folder, it should be there after you download if not try my mediafire download version then put it on Levels Folder. http://www.mediafire.com/download/ct...opment_kit.zip
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

I rather learn gani it is a lot more easier, I know how in level editor you just create levels and it seems easy, but it is hard to make It look good. My friend has done levels since 2006 and he is just getting hired for iZone.

now i have era development kit now every time i do the script then close then save i re open it it all turns ti black and its cant be greeen again thats why I unistall and install again, kinda bit confusing anyine knows what to do after putting the script??

- - - Updated - - -

So this happened the the tileset is in my screen but i can't get any i cant send a picture ._.

- - - Updated - - -

wait here I GOT A PIC OF WHAT HAPPENED(Sorry CaPs broken0jpeg.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Exfuzion Yaggelo View Post
    now i have era development kit now every time i do the script then close then save i re open it it all turns ti black and its cant be greeen again thats why I unistall and install again, kinda bit confusing anyine knows what to do after putting the script??

- - - Updated - - -

So this happened the the tileset is in my screen but i can't get any i cant send a picture ._.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure the npc looks EXACTLY like this browse box.
    If it doesn't basically all you are doing in placing an image onto the level and you don't want that.
    Make sure you replace "(image name)" with what you copied and pasted from the picture browse box.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

Big Cheese
    I love to leveling but something is wrong with my Era tileset

Don't put the image name on the Image on the NPC>IMAGE, just enter the script on the script and if you have something problem like black screens and can't see anything, I recommend you to use my guide http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...obles-(SOLVED)

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need to put the image name on the IMAGE (that's what I'm doing) just enter the script Screenshot (64).jpg and you see the black error right? Use my guide on the link I gave to you. That's it tadaaaaaaa and once more, make sure you put the tileset on the Main Graal Folder to do the guide.

- - - Updated - - -

Tested: 100% Working...PROOF: Screenshot (65).jpg
    Need Help? or Questions?
    ~Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Untilthemoonrises View Post
    Make sure the npc looks EXACTLY like this browse box.

If it doesn't basically all you are doing in placing an image onto the level and you don't want that.
    Make sure you replace "(image name)" with what you copied and pasted from the picture browse box.
    yea thats what im doing all its happening is that, maybe im not really fit for leveling ^^ anyways thanks doe sorry for wasting all of ur time

Quote Originally Posted by Exfuzion Yaggelo View Post
    yea thats what im doing all its happening is that, maybe im not really fit for leveling ^^ anyways thanks doe sorry for wasting all of ur time
    You didn't do my process also and everyone fits in all developments you just don't understand what we're telling you just do my process and maybe will help you a lot. You didn't waste my/our time because were here happy to help each others.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    ~Gani Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine8888 View Post
    You didn't do my process also and everyone fits in all developments you just don't understand what we're telling you just do my process and maybe will help you a lot. You didn't waste my/our time because were here happy to help each others.
    I don't have a comp. that im allowed to put many stuff/download stuff all i have is a lame laptop for picture storage and stuff but i have all my editing software ex: paint,net gimp etc... And all the stuff are reallllly long im not really reading those messages ^^ sprry doe