Page 154 of 154 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154
Results 1,531 to 1,538 of 1538

Thread: Ask the person below a funny or creepy question

  1. #1531
    Artist Tricky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tiger's Den
    Posts
    5,004
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Sprite, because I want a Sprite Cranberry.
    Have you ever done something so obviously stupid in public, yet nobody seemed to notice nor care?
    Hasn't everybody?

    Do you enjoy answering questions with another question?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper
     Spoiler

  2. #1532
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Hasn't everybody?

    Do you enjoy answering questions with another question?
    I don't know, should I?
    What do you think of school?
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

  3. #1533
    Hacker Darth Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    UNIX Kernel
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I don't know, should I?
    What do you think of school?
    I think that it's an utter waste of time, for people that don't desire to advance in the required courses.

    (intelligence != good_grades), remember that.

    [What is your best memory?]
    Last edited by Darth Ken; 04-16-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    "I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."

  4. #1534
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Ken View Post
    I think that it's an utter waste of time, for people that don't desire to advance in the required courses.

    (intelligence != good_grades), remember that.

    [What is your best memory?]
    First burger date with my partner.

    Do you like sushi?
    Last edited by Blu_; 04-20-2019 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Duplicated messages
    Graalonline Era iPhone since 2011.

  5. #1535
    AZN AZN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Earth-1218
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu_ View Post
    - - - Updated - - -



    First burger date with my partner.

    Do you like sushi?
    Never had it before.

    Have you ever tried to taste those flavored chap sticks?

  6. #1536
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,712
    Quote Originally Posted by AZN View Post
    Never had it before.

    Have you ever tried to taste those flavored chap sticks?
    Never tried them.

    Do you like chips?
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

  7. #1537
    Aussie Eshay Lad Chris Acea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Land Down Under
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Never tried them.

    Do you like chips?
    Chips like a packet of chips? e.g doritos, or hot chips, like in fish and chips?

    Which is more entertaining to watch? Sport or Reality TV?

  8. #1538
    Patriarchy AliGamer911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Acea View Post
    Chips like a packet of chips? e.g doritos, or hot chips, like in fish and chips?

    Which is more entertaining to watch? Sport or Reality TV?
    Sports! (BTW doritos-like chips)
    Is anyone truly unique, if we've seen them enough to create words to describe them? (I.e. goth, swag)
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911
    The burning of Oakvale is the most important event in all of Fable, as everything that happens afterword stems from it. Even the events of Fable III, despite taking place 550 years after the raid, may not have happened if Twinblade and his men never attacked a seemingly unimportant village in the southern part of Albion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •