Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Something better than GST

Something better than GST

Okay, we all know that this year's GST was a dramatic disaster. Gangs were cheated off, favoritism was involved, etc… So why don't you think of something better that involves gangs competing, but with "sparring" actually involved? I was thinking of having John do some type of TTS like tournament but with gangs as teams. Having a normal spar queue, that's large (like the big room at complex) would seem much more fair. We would have to rely on each gang member's skill instead of the whole gang spamming bullets at us. This would be much more simpler than having to deal with a huge useless arena with 4,000 obstacles on it. John, if you decide to do this, let me know. I can help you out, so this won't be disastrous like the GST.
    EP

Banned
    This would be cool, it could be like the TTS event except like you said a bigger spar and it could be up to 15 members from each team. It would work as a normal TTS except it is 2 gangs competiting, not just random people trying to get ec.

Good idea, EP.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    This would be cool, it could be like the TTS event except like you said a bigger spar and it could be up to 15 members from each team. It would work as a normal TTS except it is 2 gangs competiting, not just random people trying to get ec.
    It should be 1v1.

Yeah it's 1v1 at a time unless they tag out. But I think there should be less players in a team, but more teams. Something like 32 teams, but 6 people in each team
    (leader plus 5 other teammates). And instead of all this qualifications drama. We can just have the top 32 gangs that get more spar wins while being on the gang tag they wish to participate in.
    EP

The amount of termoil some gangs losing can cause blows my mind.

This would actually be considered as a 'Gang SPAR Tournament' to be honest, as the current GSTs are more like PK-Battles anyways, therefore I like the idea lol.

It would be good if this was implemented, alongside the annual GSTs that we have each year anyways. So it would actually be 2 big tournaments in a year, therefore an ACTUAL Gang 'SPAR' Tournament, and the current 'GST' can be renamed to... Gang PK Tournament or something lol.
    Last edited by RedBoy786; 03-16-2014 at 08:27 AM.

This was something in mind that probably should be changed. GST felt more like a GPKT. There was a lot of flawless wins in this years GST and it could change if there was a change of system if the battles were actually sparring based. The battles would be more interesting to watch as well.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Really nice idea. I would love to see this happening in the future.
    :}
    Need help? Pm me here on the forums or in-game.

Isn't gang wars suppose to come out soon? If so, that can be another type of war between gangs. Idk just a thought