Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Admin" like house controls

Red face "Admin" like house controls

Okay so one day I was bored and thinking of my iEra fantasies and thought of this... So at your house or gang house you basically have admin like powers such as: Dragging, Walking over things, going big etc. and maybe you could give other players in your house these powers too idk tho tell me what ya think ^~^

To be honest, these powers should be exlusive, and only for admins. That makes 'em special.

hmm I kind of like this idea, but giving people other powers? nope. maybe you can fly and drag. that's all in my opinion.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Banned
    They won't add this to house owners.
    Because of its "speciality" to be used by admins only, and not to be abused by others.
    And dragging doesn't work on a device- only a PC is usable.

Thanks for your thoughts but yeah maybe just fly

Seems like a fun idea, but they're exclusive. And I'm pretty sure that some players will hack or find a way to get those powers outside their house/gang house. FYI: They're called staff boots.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Banned
    I can imagine players tricking new players into believing that they're staff members or harassing players who can't seem to figure out the "Out" button.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    I can imagine players tricking new players into believing that they're staff members or harassing players who can't seem to figure out the "Out" button.
    mmm yeah

Need any help? Message me.

some players like to have like "player events" in there house, thought this might help that too

Need any help? Message me.

Quote Originally Posted by Streakfire132 View Post
    some players like to have like "player events" in there house, thought this might help that too
    that's true.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!