Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Seriously, what?!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EP Graal View Post
    Dude omg xD. I can't believe you're complaining about traps being nerfed xD. That's actually a good thing unless you don't have the skills to kill someone without using traps
    Considering the fact that half of the streakers including myself run away endlessly to heal is a bit of a problem.
    Unless you, the killer, has speed boost and the runner doesn't, or has speed hacks and the runner doesn't (which you can get banned for if you didn't know already), 8 out of 10 times the runner will just run away from you and unstick him/herself and do what ever it takes to keep their streak.

Your supremacy isn't that superior at all okay.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    Wow that's a huge nerf. They're practically caltrops now but more visible.
    Ugh this is annoying.
    Last edited by Untilthemoonrises; 03-20-2014 at 10:05 PM.

Seems stupid to nerf like that however is a good thing for basing. I say keep it in bases but change it back outside.

OreOs
    Streaking has never been easier

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Seems stupid to nerf like that however is a good thing for basing. I say keep it in bases but change it back outside.
    Elaboration: Keep the stupid nerf away from any level besides the basing levels.

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Cudislagne View Post
    Elaboration: Keep the stupid nerf away from any level besides the basing levels.
    agree

I have a really old thread about removing traps from bases. Seems its finally coming to thought 3 months later. Anyways, ya nerf them in bases since some gangs abuse it since thats the only way they can hold a base. Traps outside of bases should stay the same. Since streaking is like hella easy now. I got a 50 streak spamming a bar toward mafia with only moving up and down.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Navy and GETS trap like crazy :P.

I've always hated them so idc.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Wow wow, this nerf is my "fault" actually. I have been pissed as fk experiencing how dark killers and maelstrom base so I started using traps. I admit that I have been using them way too much. I even contacted a few staff members to take a look at pz flag room when I had like 200 traps in that room. I wanted to prove that they should be nerfed because the attackers hadnt had a single chance to get through. Well now, I got what I wanted, they were finally nerfed.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Pz is a lot less annoying now that the traps have been nerfed I stopped going to pz because of the traps and horrible design. Now I can base there again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Wow wow, this nerf is my "fault" actually. I have been pissed as fk experiencing how dark killers and maelstrom base so I started using traps. I admit that I have been using them way too much. I even contacted a few staff members to take a look at pz flag room when I had like 200 traps in that room. I wanted to prove that they should be nerfed because the attackers hadnt had a single chance to get through. Well now, I got what I wanted, they were finally nerfed.
    Well, you see, just to make it an equal situation, they nerf should only apply in levels that are meant for basing, not the whole damn era_gmap. That's crazy bs dude.