Thread: Make guns refundable!

Newcomer

Make guns refundable!

Earlier, I went into the gun shop (187 guns) To check out guns earlier on time. Most likely about 3 months ago. I bought the ghost m4. Realizing it's a rip off due to the failure that staff had added to the description. I realized later that it was no different then the m4. Except simple things like 4 bullets extra, a different sound and a couple different ganis. I was mad and annoyed upon how bad administrators edited their descriptions. I wanted a refund for it. But none are allowed. I then asked a bunch of admins if they could even do it for 50% of it's overall price. But not even that was allowed. Admins should hurry up and fix their descriptions or add some gun refunds already. Sick of waiting and getting nothing back. Even if you're trying to play for and with profit then respect players more so they can actually do more stuff then they cannot do. Buying guns and not being able to do stuff with them if not liked after buy is a terrible idea. Just hurry up and add something like this so players don't get pissed off due to the many reasons that are similar to this.
    -Rewill Irion.

Similar thread here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/showthre...97-Gun-Refunds

Please feel free to continue the discussions in that thread.