Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Writing Stories

Development Team

Smile Writing Stories

Hey, thought I'd make a thread all based on stories. :P If you have written a story feel free to share it here. ^^! We can talk about all the different genres and what sites have good stories on them.
    (Creepypasta etc)

Here's a few good horror type sites:
    www.scaryforkids.com
    www.creepypasta.com

So, anybody know of the popular Jeff and Jane killers?

Has anyone posted on creepypasta before? I've never and I don't really understand some of the fields required. Let me know how to fill them in? >:O I wanna upload a story!
    Last edited by Ventus; 03-21-2014 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Merged posts
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Will do, Im working on one actually based on my dream I had. O.e
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    Will do, Im working on one actually based on my dream I had. O.e
    xD I sometimes do that, but I forget most of what I dreamnt.

Spoiler

My memory won't let me forget this one...
    You should post one of yours
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Jambo. Part one.

I remember this like it was yesterday... and hell do I remember it all too well... it all started with my mother deciding our kitchen needed some “culture" and that we should get something African to represent our roots. We all went to some old antique shop and my mother picked out a vase. A very...very...creepy vase. The vase was dirt brown, wide black eyes and a big yellow smile bulging from the surface. On the inside all you could read was “Jambo". My mother loved it and decided it would be a fine addition to our kitchen. The shopkeeper was eager to get rid of it as well so we got a good price on Jambo. I've always had a sick feeling about that damned vase...

Two weeks after the purchase of Jambo my mother had passed from some sickness. It happened overnight...when we checked on her in the morning she looked drained and here eyes were a milky white...
    My two brothers and I were supposed to wait for my father(who was living in Colorado at the time) to come and pick us up at our home in Virginia. My little brother, Tay, was out on the porch staring at Jambo with big interested eyes and my older brother decided to go for a smoke. While me and my brother waited he had somehow fallen asleep and his forehead rested on Jambo's eyes...those soulless black eyes. I woke him up but when he awakened he said he felt sick. I felt his forehead and was shocked. No temperature...at all! Not warm, not cold, not hot, nor bold. He was a blank slate. My brother stood up, held Jambo in both hands and told me to rest my head on Jambo. I told him to knock it off and tried to knock the vase from his hand. He freaked out and began trying to kick me. I caught his leg though, like always, and pushed him back. Tay gently put down the vase, looked me in the eye,and with a soulless expression muttered “relur si Obmaj". I told him to stop and I pushed him backwards as his eyes began to turn white...milky white. Tay then did something I wasn't even expecting...HE LUNGED FOR ME! He wrapped his hands around my neck and tried to wring me dry! I forget what happened next but he was off of me! I punched him as hard as I could but he wouldn't stay down...he just wouldn't stay down... I was forced to grab a regular plant pot and smash it over his head. He stopped getting up after that. "What the ****!" I Kept repeating over and over again. For some odd reason I grabbed Jambo and threw the stupid decoration to the ground, shattering it. I also don't know why I stated trying to burn it...I burned...and burned...
    I went back up to the porch and Tay was gone. I looked for him...but he had disappeared. I began hearing voices...a heavenly voice...

“Reginald. You're brother has been possessed by an assistant of the devil, Jambo. You must destroy the spirit and cleanse your brother's soul of the tainted spirit. You are an angel among humans Reginald...do not disappoint your father...for this is your calling" The voice echoed in my head again and again as a white...glowing katana appeared before me. “track down and find Jambo...he is an evil demon with the ability to terminate all life...in just a week." I had many questions...

Don't forget checking out crappypasta for the lolz.

I used to write short horror stories in 2010 on a site called mylifeiscreepy.com (now defunct), it was interesting because you had to write a "creepy" story using 400 characters or less, but then the site got overrun by spam bots. I've lost my stories there since...

Here's an old snapshot of it for anyone who remembers it from the Creepypasta website: http://web.archive.org/web/201004141...eiscreepy.com/

Hmm, tempting to restart that site as my own now. Hehe.

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Don't forget checking out crappypasta for the lolz.

I used to write short horror stories in 2010 on a site called mylifeiscreepy.com (now defunct), it was interesting because you had to write a "creepy" story using 400 characters or less, but then the site got overrun by spam bots. I've lost my stories there since...

Here's an old snapshot of it for anyone who remembers it from the Creepypasta website: http://web.archive.org/web/201004141...eiscreepy.com/

Hmm, tempting to restart that site as my own now. Hehe.
    Thanks Ren! Maybe you should start up again!

Spoiler

Development Team
    This is actually a story I wanted to work on to create a book but I only ever stopped at Chapter 1, I never got back to it.
    I thought real hard on some characters and how the outcome might turn up, anyways here's the introductory.

Deathmare

Footsteps, she was awoken by footsteps, walking closer and closer to her room. The moonlight shone from her window on the dark figure, as he stepped forward into her room. She saw his face.... Where his eyes should be, were dark voids, almost wanting to suck the living soul out of her. Blood dripping down his face, looking farther down, she saw more gruesome details on him. What she saw.. His mouth was slit across his face, from ear to ear and blood was still dripping from the slice, it must've been recent... The way he looked at her, she could tell he was smiling, he opened his mouth as more of an effct, and his teeth were yellow and sharp, dripping with blood.

She, just lying there, was shaking in fear, not having any clue on what to do. She had no weapons to defend herself with. He standing there, but then moved like he was trying to find something in his dark cloak. She saw something glint in the moonlight; it was of sharp metal, a knife. He started to walk forward, slowly, walking closer and closer, step by step, to where she lay. He was now over her, his face in her face. She tried to scream, but no sound came, as he covered her mouth with his hand, and she knew what was to happen. He looked deep into her bright green eyes, as though he was kidnapping her soul, with those eyes of his. He pulled the knife up, and thrust it down into her chest, her eyes wide in pain, as her blood was spilt.
    She woke up, breathing heavily and thanking God that it was only a nightmare, but she was deeply wrong...

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    I remember this like it was yesterday... and hell do I remember it all too well... it all started with my mother deciding our kitchen needed some “culture" and that we should get something African to represent our roots. We all went to some old antique shop and my mother picked out a vase. A very...very...creepy vase. The vase was dirt brown, wide black eyes and a big yellow smile bulging from the surface. On the inside all you could read was “Jambo". My mother loved it and decided it would be a fine addition to our kitchen. The shopkeeper was eager to get rid of it as well so we got a good price on Jambo. I've always had a sick feeling about that damned vase...

Two weeks after the purchase of Jambo my mother had passed from some sickness. It happened overnight...when we checked on her in the morning she looked drained and here eyes were a milky white...
    My two brothers and I were supposed to wait for my father(who was living in Colorado at the time) to come and pick us up at our home in Virginia. My little brother, Tay, was out on the porch staring at Jambo with big interested eyes and my older brother decided to go for a smoke. While me and my brother waited he had somehow fallen asleep and his forehead rested on Jambo's eyes...those soulless black eyes. I woke him up but when he awakened he said he felt sick. I felt his forehead and was shocked. No temperature...at all! Not warm, not cold, not hot, nor bold. He was a blank slate. My brother stood up, held Jambo in both hands and told me to rest my head on Jambo. I told him to knock it off and tried to knock the vase from his hand. He freaked out and began trying to kick me. I caught his leg though, like always, and pushed him back. Tay gently put down the vase, looked me in the eye,and with a soulless expression muttered “relur si Obmaj". I told him to stop and I pushed him backwards as his eyes began to turn white...milky white. Tay then did something I wasn't even expecting...HE LUNGED FOR ME! He wrapped his hands around my neck and tried to wring me dry! I forget what happened next but he was off of me! I punched him as hard as I could but he wouldn't stay down...he just wouldn't stay down... I was forced to grab a regular plant pot and smash it over his head. He stopped getting up after that. "What the ****!" I Kept repeating over and over again. For some odd reason I grabbed Jambo and threw the stupid decoration to the ground, shattering it. I also don't know why I stated trying to burn it...I burned...and burned...
    I went back up to the porch and Tay was gone. I looked for him...but he had disappeared. I began hearing voices...a heavenly voice...

“Reginald. You're brother has been possessed by an assistant of the devil, Jambo. You must destroy the spirit and cleanse your brother's soul of the tainted spirit. You are an angel among humans Reginald...do not disappoint your father...for this is your calling" The voice echoed in my head again and again as a white...glowing katana appeared before me. “track down and find Jambo...he is an evil demon with the ability to terminate all life...in just a week." I had many questions...
    That was awesome i couldnt take my eyes off my screen. This was a dream and not real correct? lol kinda freaked me out.
    Noof was here.

Right...just a dream...

Loved your story too Tricky o.o. Ever had an experience like that where you have a nightmare, wake up, and see a figure looking at you? Only to see it disappear.