Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Writing Stories

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

The car accident was pretty bad...I broke 3 ribs, received multiple bruises, caught a gash on my skull, and suffered massive head trauma. The doctors even went on to say I'd never be the same again...weird right? They said I was seeing things? Didn't seem that bad to me. But my opinion changed whenever I heard a child whisper to me in the night as I lied with my wife. He told me that I was not alone. He whispered it to me over and over and over. I tried to ignore it and eventually I went back to sleep but I woke up when I heard my wife scream! She wasn't beside me anymore.

I left the bed and tried to find her but my house was darker than usual. I couldn't see a damn thing, let alone my wife. The child's voice came back this time and whispered "15" in my ear. I found and flicked a light switch beside me and a faint glow emerged from a room in the distance. The bathroom...I didn't like the looks of it. I walked toward the glow but as I did I felt heavier and heavier Thinking something was trying to keep me away from the glowing room. "14" came the whisper as I walked into the bathroom...nothing but a lone mirror with some red writing. The writing said look above you in blood. I looked above myself and screamed in horror as my wife, pinned to the ceiling by metal poles, bled out onto the ceiling...that right...the ceiling. The blood didn't drip down on my face, instead it pooled on the ceiling. "13" cried the child as I observed my wife's final resting place. A long rusted metal pole pierced her hands and feet to the ceiling making her unable to move while a knife stuck in her head had finished her off. Her eyes were now gone and in the sockets lied two mirrors with my face on them. Her face seemed...tortured...
    "5" went the voice as I dropped my gaze from my wife to the mirror on the wall. My reflection had gone and instead there was just a child. He had big blue eyes and golden brown hair. Small and weak...he just counted down from 5. As he counted my head began to pound and my eyes began to BLEED! I felt like I was dying and I couldn't handle it! I NEEDED HELP! I tried turning and running but the child soon reached "1" and wrapped his arms around me! I fought and shouted as he pulled me into the mirror! Before I knew it...I was on the ceiling...beside my wife...

JUST A DREAM! JUST A DREAM! I woke up beside my wife...who was oddly still. I tried to touch her but her head shot back towards me and her voice(sounding awfully childish) muttered...15.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiroo Wolf View Post
    The car accident was pretty bad...I broke 3 ribs, received multiple bruises, caught a gash on my skull, and suffered massive head trauma. The doctors even went on to say I'd never be the same again...weird right? They said I was seeing things? Didn't seem that bad to me. But my opinion changed whenever I heard a child whisper to me in the night as I lied with my wife. He told me that I was not alone. He whispered it to me over and over and over. I tried to ignore it and eventually I went back to sleep but I woke up when I heard my wife scream! She wasn't beside me anymore.

I left the bed and tried to find her but my house was darker than usual. I couldn't see a damn thing, let alone my wife. The child's voice came back this time and whispered "15" in my ear. I found and flicked a light switch beside me and a faint glow emerged from a room in the distance. The bathroom...I didn't like the looks of it. I walked toward the glow but as I did I felt heavier and heavier Thinking something was trying to keep me away from the glowing room. "14" came the whisper as I walked into the bathroom...nothing but a lone mirror with some red writing. The writing said look above you in blood. I looked above myself and screamed in horror as my wife, pinned to the ceiling by metal poles, bled out onto the ceiling...that right...the ceiling. The blood didn't drip down on my face, instead it pooled on the ceiling. "13" cried the child as I observed my wife's final resting place. A long rusted metal pole pierced her hands and feet to the ceiling making her unable to move while a knife stuck in her head had finished her off. Her eyes were now gone and in the sockets lied two mirrors with my face on them. Her face seemed...tortured...
    "5" went the voice as I dropped my gaze from my wife to the mirror on the wall. My reflection had gone and instead there was just a child. He had big blue eyes and golden brown hair. Small and weak...he just counted down from 5. As he counted my head began to pound and my eyes began to BLEED! I felt like I was dying and I couldn't handle it! I NEEDED HELP! I tried turning and running but the child soon reached "1" and wrapped his arms around me! I fought and shouted as he pulled me into the mirror! Before I knew it...I was on the ceiling...beside my wife...

JUST A DREAM! JUST A DREAM! I woke up beside my wife...who was oddly still. I tried to touch her but her head shot back towards me and her voice(sounding awfully childish) muttered...15.
    That gave me the chills. Wow. I love it.
    A real demon at heart. *thumbs up and cheeky smile*

idk what this is
    yes cool.

Banned
    You guys suckkk

grass4m3
    I hate reading, but I'm sure the story is 10 pineapples out of 10.