Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jailing system in era

Jailing system in era

so i got jailed for racism ya ~.~ thats not the problem. When i got jailed, i gt warped to the jail, and my screeen shows Jail reason and jail timing left. so i have to wait for timing to end... but they disconnect me from era and the timing for jail time gets paused. so how do u expect me to get out of jail? touch my screen everytime the message of i got disconnected from era? is this bug or wut

Development Team
    I assume a bug, it's been happening to other players, when they try to look at a gang or something else.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

No, the game idk script or what are disconnecting me coz I'm not moving. But how do u expect me to move with no controls or whatsoever with just a screen saying my jail time and reason

Already tried before u said. Doesn't work~

thats normal when you are jailed. sadly when you left your device too long you will get disconnected every 15 minutes so the solution if your an idevice user is to tap reconnect.

Use facebook to afk you can leave it withought getting disconnected in jail

Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    thats normal when you are jailed. sadly when you left your device too long you will get disconnected every 15 minutes so the solution if your an idevice user is to tap reconnect.

Use facebook to afk you can leave it withought getting disconnected in jail
    shhhhhhhh
    actuslly, iv'e never been jailed, but just in case if i do, i would like to have an escape plan.
    I do LPs (lets plays) of many video games on almost every console, including Graal Era on ios! New Videos are added daily! Comment, thumbs up and subscribe! Each of those will help my channel grow and increase the consumer quality you all enjoy!
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyN64
    (feel free to contact me through email or graal era regarding my youtube channel or things on graal. ALL feedback is accepted.)
    Email- [email protected]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    There's a script that disconnects players every 15 minutes, so you do need to just click "reconnect" each time this happens.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    There's a script that disconnects players every 15 minutes, so you do need to just click "reconnect" each time this happens.
    His living in the same country as me and it's midnight now.
    So this is inconvenient to have if it auto disconnects your user. Usually in the past, jailing was like a fun thing to be involved in. Being brought to a hell-world place and time limit at the bottom of screen. Even the Ban system is more safer than jailing now.

So u expect players be like: oh let's keep clicking, I don't even have a life?

Development Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonlol View Post
    No, the game idk script or what are disconnecting me coz I'm not moving. But how do u expect me to move with no controls or whatsoever with just a screen saying my jail time and reason
    I mean I've even been jailed before, at one point you could move around couldn't you?

Besides, like try using the chat button, or keep clicking other buttons so you don't disconnect. It's what I do when I'm getting a speedboost at treadmills. I don't know if it's a possibility for being jailed?
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler