Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BAW's gun guide/review

BAW's gun guide/review

BAW Zephlyn's Gun guide

We all know the charts can be big and scary, and a bit overwhelming. So I put together a gun guide/review. This is a gun guide telling the pros and cons of almost every gun on the game.
    First before reading the guide, you must understand the guide and some key words. Spread is the first thing. Spread is how accurate your gun is. You usually want a lot of spread (less accuracy), so it will cover more ground and the bullets are harder to dodge. Second is rate of fire. This is just how fast your gun fires. Third is freeze. Freeze is how long you are frozen in one spot after each shot. You want a low freeze to be able to dodge and move better while at battle. Reload freeze is the same as freeze, except freeze is how long you are frozen between shots, and reload freeze is how long you are frozen while reloading. In other words, how fast your gun reloads. When looking at all of the gun stats provided by the other guides you want the lowest possible of these numbers, except with spread, clip size, and damage. You want those high!

Price range 50-10000

-Starter handgun-50: The starter hand gun is free when you download the game. You can also purchase another for 50 gralats. It has an 8 clip (16 dueled). It has a slowish rate of fire and has low freeze. It has no spread and only deals 4 damage. It's a terrible gun and the only reason I recommend using it would be to try and streak or spar with it just to test your true skills!
    -pros: none
    -cons: everything

-Hand gun-200 (400): The hand gun costs 200 gralats each, you can dual. It is only slightly better than the starter hand gun, making it a close second to worst gun in the game. Only dealing 5 damage, slow rate of fire, just over 0 spread. The only positive thing is the low freeze.
    -pros:low freeze, cheap
    -cons: low damage, no spread, slow rof

-Uzi-600 (1200):The Uzi is another cheap gun, costing only 600 gralats. Like most guns you get what you pay for. The Uzi has slow rof, and a slow reload time. If you are planning to save for shipka but not sure about it, dual Uzis are similar just significantly lower damage.
    -pros: can dual, low freeze, cheap, decent size clip
    -cons: slow rof, low damage (5)

-Shotgun-800 (1600): The shot gun is a very unique gun. There are only like 3 guns in the game like it. Unfortunately, it is the worst of them all. It shoots 5 bullets, dealing 1 damage per bullet. The shot gun has high spread because, it shoots 5 bullets. It costs 800 for one. If your interested in saving the the pbp shotgun this is a good practice gun, to get used to how it works and the tactics used.
    -Pros: can dual, shoots 5 bullets, cheap
    -Cons: low damage, slow fire rate, kind of high freeze

-AK-47-1500: For the under 10k price range, this is the best gun for its price. Not the best gun, but for its price, it is excellent. The AK has a fast fire rate, and is automatic. However when shooting full auto, you are stationary and can not move. It has medium freeze and a 16 clip. For only costing 1500 gralats it has 7 damage, which is a great deal. If you are just starting out and need a good gun, the AK is your best option. Highly recommended!
    -Pros: fully auto, fast rof, 7 damage, cheap, decent size clip
    -Cons: stationary when shooting, relatively high reload freeze, not much spread

-Water pistol-4999 (9998): the water pistol is a decent gun. Decent fire rate, moderate freeze, decent price, 10 clip. However, if you can get enough money to get enough money to buy duals they are incredible. The dual water pistols have an incredibly fast rof. One if fastest in the game. They have basically no freeze and a 20 clip. However they deal only 6 damage. They don't compete to well out in the pk world with the low damage but with the fast rof and low freeze, they can be great spar guns. Also can be used fairly well inside a base.
    -Pros: duals are excellent, not to expensive, never need repaired
    -Cons: single pistol not so good, only can buy in summer, low damage

-Water gun-4999: The water gun is another limited summer time only gun, just like the pistols. It has a fast rate of fire, but low damage (6). It has low freeze and moderate reload time. The water gun has no spread. Due to its low damage it won't fare to well as a streaking gun, and it's low damage and little spread makes it a below average spar gun. The only place you could really hold your own is in a base pking or basing. If you really want a summer gun, I suggest getting the dual pistols!
    -pros: fast rof, little freeze, fairly cheap, always stays perfect condition
    -cons: low damage, limited time, no spread

-M3-5000: The m3 is another one of the 3 guns that stack damage. The m3 shoots 4 bullets each dealing 2 damage. The rate of fire is very slow and the freeze is incredibly high. The reload freeze is high as well. I would not recommend this gun, unless you are preparing to save for pbp shotgun. It is very similar in the tactics to use it, however it is not comparable stat wise to the pbp in any league. Not good for sparing, but can be a average pk and base gun if used right.
    -pros: stack damage, lots of spread
    -cons: high freeze, slow rof, slow reload time, only 3 shots before having to reload

-Neo Rifle-5400: The Neo rifle in my opinion is a little overpriced for its performance. The reason it costs 5400 is because of its cool perks. You can carry the gun on your back and it comes with a cool bayonet! The bayonet is actually a pretty solid melee dealing 9 damage. The gun has only a 2 clip and the reload time is very long. The Neo rifle is 9 damage but it is by no means a solid gun. If you plan on sparing, this is not the gun for you! The only way this is decent if you plan on streaking, just watch out for the slow reload.
    -pros: bayonet and can carry on your back, 9 damage
    -cons: slow rof, very slow reload time

-MK23-5500: The mk23's cost 5500 each and can dual. It has a slow rof with one, but when you dual the rof becomes a lot faster. They do 7 damage, low freeze and 9 clip (18 dual). I would say this gun is not worth buying unless you can come up with the 11k for duals. Due to the low freeze and little spread it has, the Mk23 would fair best in the spar arena.
    -Pros: cheap, can dual, low freeze
    -Cons: not good unless dual

-Desert Eagle-5500 (11000): The desert eagle is an average gun for its price. It deals 8 damage and has a low freeze rate. Moderate reload freeze and a 9 clip. The fire rate is pretty slow. However, if you can manage to get the 11000 gralats for the duals, they are excellent for the price. The fire rate becomes a lot faster and clip size doubles. Although, the freeze does increases. If you can manage to come up with the 11k for duals I would recommend them for pking, basing or sparing. Great all around gun for its price!
    -pros: can dual, low freeze, 8 damage
    -cons: no spread, slow rof as single, smallish clip

-AP7-5500 (11000): The AP7 can be found in a secret location, that can be found by grabbing the water next to the island, to the right of egg shack, called house 26. They deal 8 damage and can dual. The ap7 has an 18 clip, which is fairly large. It has no spread, low freeze and a slow rate of fire. However when you dual, the freeze increases and the rate of fire become a lot faster. This seems to be a solid all around gun. Can be used as pk, base or spar gun for a beginner.
    -pros: solid all around gun, low cost, can dual
    -cons: long reload time, no spread, not so good as single

-Taurus-6000: The Taurus is also located in house 26. This gun seems a bit over rated/overpriced as well. Although it does have 10 damage, it has high freeze, slow rate of fire, long reload time and small clip. This gun is basically a Neo rifle without the attachments and in pistol form. As attracting as the 10 damage is, I would by no means recommend this gun.
    -Pros: high damage, affordable
    -cons: high freeze, small clip, slow rof, high reload freeze, 0 spread

-P90-6500: If your looking for a gun to train for bar but don't want to spend a lot of money, the p90 is the way to go. The stats are very similar to bar across the board, except for the damage. The p90 has a very low damage of 6. However, it is a very fast gun, moderate freeze, moderate spread and a relatively quick reload time. It has an 18 clip, which is decent for a gun of this price range. This is certainly not the gun to go streaking with because of its low damage, but inside a base it's a great gun to spam at someone!
    -Pros: fast rof, similar stats to bar, automatic
    -cons: 6 damage

-Steam Punk Pistol-6500: This gun deals 8 damage and can be found at ammo mart. It has a large clip of 20, a lot of spread and little freeze. However, it has a very slow rate of fire, and a relatively long reload time. I have mixed feelings about this gun. It's good if you can deal with the slow rate of fire. It's a very unique and fun gun to use, I am just not sure if it is best performing gun for the price range. Would be best sparing because of the low freeze and the hit timer could make up for slow rate of fire.
    -pros: 8 damage, low freeze, large clip (20), lots of spread
    -cons: very slow rate of fire, long reload time

-M1 Carbine-7000: The m1 is another unique gun found at ammo mart. I also have mixed feelings about this gun. The steampunk and m1 both have unique and weird stats. It deals 8 damage, which is good for a gun of this price, but then it has the longest reload time of any gun in the game. The reload is so bad, if you are at full health and have to reload you can be completely killed by the time it's done. It has a tiny bit of spread and moderate freeze and rof. Besides the fact that it takes forever to reload, this gun is solid. Probably best to pk or base with. Not your best option for sparing with long reload and only 8 clip. There is also a bayonet that comes with the gun!
    -pros: 8 damage, bayonet attachment, decent stats
    -cons: very very slow reload.

-L96A1 sniper-10000: Don't be fooled by this guns unique features and high damage (9). Because it is a sniper you may think that it can shoot through thick walls like the more expensive ones, but it can not. This sniper has a very slow rate of fire and long reload time. I would not recommend this gun to anyone for any reason, seeing how there are better guns for any type of battle at lower prices.
    -pros: 9 damage
    -cons: no spread, small clip (5), slow rof, long reload

-FIM-92 Stinger-10000: The stinger is a cannon style gun. It is basically an rpg with a different name. Higher freeze, one clip, slower reload and slow rate of fire. However it has the explosion effect when the bullet hit something. Deals 6 damage plus the fire, and I believe a chance for knock back. This gun could be alright but by no means is it a primary weapon. Should be used as secondary weapon and definitely not in spar.
    -pros: explosion, rpg type
    -cons: high freeze, 1 clip, slow rof

-Auto Pistol-10000: The auto pistol is a decent gun aimed at sparing. If you can fork out the 20k for duals, they are incredible spar guns. They are very comparable and in some perspectives better than the Marcus uzi's. And the Marcus uzi's costs 20k more a piece! As a single, the auto pistol is a slower gun with moderate freeze and moderate reload time. If you dual them, it decreases freeze and increases rof. I have seen someone get over a 200 kill streak with then seeing how they are hard to dodge and fast. As duals of course.
    -pros: good spar gun, great dual, great price
    -cons: not versatile, not good as single

-MP40-10000: The mp40 seems to be exactly fit for its price. Not a super good gun but it's a solid gun for its 10000 gralat price. It has a moderate fire rate, medium freeze, and a tiny bit of spread. Reload time is a bit long but it's not to bad with a 20 clip. It deals 7 damage and can be used just about anywhere.
    -cons: kind of a long reload
    -pros: no significant downside to gun, very versatile, exactly fit for its price.

Awesome guide. Hope you update this with future guns!
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

I did just the 0-10k price range. If people like the guide I will do the next price range.

Very nice, maybe add some pictures too?

Keep it up!
    King of Kings
    Feel free to message me ingame for any help!

I would love to see the rest keep it up
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by musical View Post
    Very nice, maybe add some pictures too?

Keep it up!
    There is the date base for pictures. It may just add more clutter with pictures. I prefer to keep it clean.

I will work on next price range. 10-15k coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    There is the date base for pictures. It may just add more clutter with pictures. I prefer to keep it clean.

I will work on next price range. 10-15k coming soon
    cool how far you gonna go

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac aka joker View Post
    cool how far you gonna go
    Eventually maybe all guns. Just starting at bottom, working my way to more expensive.

BAW Zephlyn gun guide

Price range: 10000-15000

-G36K-12000: This gun is almost a exact copy of the bar. The only difference being the 6 damage compared to the bar's 9. The stats are almost exact, meaning it has a fast fire rate, moderate freeze and a fairly quick reload. It has a decent size clip of 20 and is not auto. Other than to practice for bar, I'm not sure what this gun is good for. It's damage is so low it's hard to pk. Freeze and low damage make it below average spar gun.
    -Pros: similar to bar, fast fire rate
    -cons: low damage, kind of high freeze, seems overpriced

-Glock 18-12000: The glock 18 is a very popular gun for this price range. It has just a touch of spread, a moderate fire rate, very low freeze, 24 clip, is auto and has a moderate reload time. This gun deals 7 damage and with its low freeze makes it a excellent spar gun. It can be used as a pk weapon but not your best choice. Still fairs decent all around but best used in spar.
    -pros: low freeze, versatile, auto, larger clip
    -cons: slower rof, 7 damage

-Adaptive Combat Rifle-12000: The acr is bought at ammo mart, fires 2 bullets at once, deals 8 damage and has a 20 clip. The clip is 20 but it's actually only 10 shots. Technically it has little spread but since it fires 2 shots, it's very hard to dodge and makes it easy to hit people. It has a moderate fire rate and moderate freeze. The worst part of this gun is that it has a very very long reload time. This gun is easily the best gun of this price range. It's comparable to shipka and costs 110k less. It's a very versatile gun that can be used in any type of battle. Highly recommended!
    -Pros: very versatile, 8 damage, 2 bullets each shot, great bang for buck
    -cons: slow reload, kind of high freeze

-PP90M1-12000: The PP90M1 seems to be better than what the stats say. The fire rate is fairly slow and it has a pretty long reload time. However, it has low freeze and a 20 clip. Only deals 7 damage but this gun is pretty versatile. Seems to be an alright pk gun and a fairly good spar gun for a beginner.
    -Pros: versatile, low freeze, larger clip
    -cons: slow reload, slow rof, 7 damage

-M16-15000: The beloved M16! By far the most popular gun of this price range. It recently took a huge hit when the damage was decreased from 7 to 6. It has a fast rate of fire, quite a bit of spread, and a 16 clip. M16 has moderate freeze and moderate reload time. The stats are very comparable to bar except for the damage and the 8 difference in clip size. This is a great spamming gun for shooting down hallways in a base. There are definitely better options for spar and streaking.
    -Pros: fast rof, lots of spread
    -cons: low damage, smallish clip

-K180-15000 (30000): The k180 is another 6 damage gun. It has a slow fire rate, which is weird for its low damage. It has moderate freeze and moderate reload time. It only has a 6 clip, and a bit of spread. Basically this gun it terrible. A 6 clip and 6 damage with no major upside. Not sure why anyone would buy it. However as duals, the fire rate becomes very fast and freeze becomes a little bit more. Still seems very overpriced. Not recommended.
    -pros: no significant
    -cons: over priced, low damage, slow fire rate

-PI9-15000: This gun is kinda weird, but in a good way. It shoots 3 bullets at once. The bullets deal 6 damage, however they do not stack. So this meaning if one bullet hits it if all 3 hit, it still deals 6 damage. The fire rate seems to be fast for a shotgun, however the freeze is pretty high. It has a lot of spread because of the 3 bullets, 18 clip and a moderate reload time. This gun could be used all around and kind of fun to play around with in spar.
    -pros: versatile, no major downside, fast rof for shotgun
    -cons: high freeze, 6 damage