Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you hate this as much as me?!!! PMed-I reply-persons PMs turned off

Angry Do you hate this as much as me?!!! PMed-I reply-persons PMs turned off

Hey, I was wondering if anyone hates this as much as me where someone sends you a Private Message and you take the time to respond to that message (sometimes they are asking me something that requires a long typed out answer), only to get a pop up message saying " this person has disabled there PMs"? Ugh I hate this soooo much!!

Now I do understand that maybe the person sent the private message eariler when he/she has private messages turned on and then turned it off after the fact.

Is there anyway a solution could be found for this? I just hate when I typed a small paragraph to them only to get there PMs are disabled.

The worst part is the person that sent the PM is probably thinking badly of me thinking I just ignored there PM not realizing the are not recieving a response because of you and your settings.
    Last edited by robg; 05-13-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    -----------------------------------
    Rob Gentile
    Animation/Graphics

Copy (maybe paste to notes) the paragraph before you send it. Then, paste and send at a later time.

Thanks to iBliss for the Awesome Signature!

I agree, it's annoying. When people have pms disabled they shouldn't be able to send outgoing pm's as well. I've been asked many questions and when I reply I get prompted with that message.
    Last edited by Uchiha; 03-25-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

Is there any way to make it so that replies don't get affected by the pm turned off nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Is there any way to make it so that replies don't get affected by the pm turned off nonsense.
    Yes! I don't know if thats possible but it would be great if you were able to still reply to a sent message to you even tho they disabled PMs. Just if PMs were disabled new ones from others couldn't be sent, only replies would go through.
    -----------------------------------
    Rob Gentile
    Animation/Graphics

There is also the issue of the filter doing this when it's entirely uncalled for in a message. I do copy paste now when I message with long paragraphs.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

It would be great if when someone that has pms disabled once they actually pm someone it is turned back on because I'm tired of people spamming me because they think I didn't respond when they have pms disabled.
    In game name: Forbid @ Mischief
    Pm me if you need help whether it be in game or via Era-Go.
    1998 is where it's at

I fudging hate this -__-

Or people who say,"recruiting",in their status and so i message them and its disabled. :/

Maybe like if u turn your pms off. Robg is trying to reply to your message, would you like to read it.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------