Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Judgement of gangs

Judgement of gangs

Sorry another sorta rant.

Ok so gangs always fun you can base and make some cool friends,however getting members to your gang can be a pain.now I've tried to recruit people with over 600 hours and I get a pm back saying "HA you have no hardly any base time" or someone saying "I'm not joining a noob gang".this has always baffled me ". How is a gang gonna grow or get more base time if no one joins,now I've recruited newer players but people make fun of them for being in a smaller gang so they don't wanna stay.

There are also there are the people that want to join ebi,grim,obi,gets,and gegs.but will not try to join any other gangs.which brings me back to my point,don't judge a gang by its hours judge it by how the peoe on it act.and if you arnt getting anywhere with a gang try and apply for any basing gangs they may want your help

Thanks everyone for reading

note:sorry I've posted quite a few of these lol

Zephlyn
    solution: Don't join a gang

I don't like to base but when I was noob about years I liked to base I got 20 hours by my self alone so try to effort

I realize what you realize right now. I have experience that also but an only advice is: Try to recruit your friends and ask them if they can help you. A friend is always there to help anytime. Another is try to recruit flag rusher noobs after you got a base for 5 minutes or more... Some pros will start joining you, thats what I did so my gang get hours. My quote is "Every Gang has Its Future" which means, every gang starts in a nub hour but every hard work and trust to your gang will make your gang get more hours. And another thing is, this thread must be in Gang Section.
    Need Help? or Questions?
    Just Ask me and I will give the answer right away
    Want to skype with me? wolverine_graal
    ~Gani Artist

This is why I would like to see sub gangs or allies who help capture a base get equally rewarded while the main gang holds the base. It would encourage people to form an alliance with other gangs and actually encourage people to start recruiting for their own gang.

I've said before, but I think the well known gangs benefit more and find it easier to find people soullessly on the fact they are popular. It goes to show if a gang is popular people are willing to help them out even if it results in them being kicked and not rewarded. Gangs like these end up creating sub gangs owned by themselves rather than forming alliances with other gangs, so it ends up in constant competition between these gangs and I don't think it should be this way.

I'd love to see more new gangs coming into the picture, but as you said, no one is willing to help a gang base if they have low hours or unpopular because they don't gain any benefit from doing so. I really believe this should be changed in a way that it encourages even the non pker to participate.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

well i started off when i had 500 hours online, i was recruiting everyone i saw at lethal and i remember we even triple based once because had 20 online
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Too much stress. Thats why I retired.

Here's my question. What's the point if joining gets, ebi, sk, obs, Ifreeze and navy? Lol they got no more rewards to offer plus they only use you

Yes it is a problem for new gangs but what reason do more experience players have to join a new gang unless it is a friends gang or something. As has been said, get some friends to help and once you have more hours then more people will be willing to join you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Here's my question. What's the point if joining gets, ebi, sk, obs, Ifreeze and navy? Lol they got no more rewards to offer plus they only use you
    How do they use people? Many people say that but very few can actually say how.
    Last edited by Ventus; 03-27-2014 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Olirus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    How do they use people? Many people say that but very few can actually say how.
    Well the way I see it is if you recruit somone while their online and when they have to go, they go offline still wearing you tag being a part of your gang, then people just kick them without even sending them a message saying "pm when back on so I can recruit" or Somthing on the lines of, that's how I would see as using somone to base

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    Gets still can get 15k gun skin, sk is dead, obs can still get 10k hat and 15k skin, ifreeze can still get 10k hat and 15k skin, navy is a new gang that havent even reached 4k yet and you say they have no rewards left. Next time before you post something pathetic, study the game a bit more before you do so