Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Judgement of gangs

Quote Originally Posted by Olirus View Post
    Well the way I see it is if you recruit somone while their online and when they have to go, they go offline still wearing you tag being a part of your gang, then people just kick them without even sending them a message saying "pm when back on so I can recruit" or Somthing on the lines of, that's how I would see as using somone to base
    It is common knowledge that people get kicked. I would say every or almost every member we recruit knows that. That is why we have sub gangs, they get a sub gang before going offline so they can be recruited into main once back online.
    The top gangs use that strategy because it means that basing can happen over many time zones. It is efficient and is proven to work.

idk what this is
    Repeated enough.

First hrs don't matter, second check my basing guide I'm sure you can figure out why your having problems, third my definition of being used is when you get recruited and have given a lot of time to the gang and still see no progression.

I'll do it for him, iceman. He isnt ready himself.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Quote Originally Posted by Yogy Navy View Post
    Gets still can get 15k gun skin, sk is dead, obs can still get 10k hat and 15k skin, ifreeze can still get 10k hat and 15k skin, navy is a new gang that havent even reached 4k yet and you say they have no rewards left. Next time before you post something pathetic, study the game a bit more before you do so
    I don't see how it's pathetic if you actually know a joined players view that player has nothing to gain from joining your weak gang which needs so many members to hold pz lol. That player which joins has nothing to gain except help the owner get his own selfish goals. Obs, and Ifreeze probably already have their members chosen for those hats and gun skins aren't really important anyone can join and take the skins easily like ebi they made that mistake of recruiting people then they would get the skin for bar leave and they still end up keeping it. Do your homework. If you don't understand my question don't bother answering. Point proven yogy don't act high and mighty you're pathetic after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Yes it is a problem for new gangs but what reason do more experience players have to join a new gang unless it is a friends gang or something. As has been said, get some friends to help and once you have more hours then more people will be willing to join you.

How do they use people? Many people say that but very few can actually say how.
    I can easily answer that. Let's look at GETS. Players who have been ranked perm get a promotion to let's say co leader how many co leaders are there? Many. And they earn 10K reward that new co leader wouldn't be able to get the hat even with all the hard effort and time he put into the gang even more time and effort than the other co leaders which still end up getting that hat. Trust me it's happened before. It's simple and many players get used they put time and effort in the gang for nothing. They should make the decision to join gangs which need the help and assistance and most likely they'd be rewarded for their effort. Loyalty in gangs is #1 they place that in their rules yet most members who truly are loyal get kicked for "space" like Olirus said. I can see from a members view because I was a member of most gangs some members don't want to be in sub because it's not the original gang and subs are for people to use members

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    I can easily answer that. Let's look at GETS. Players who have been ranked perm get a promotion to let's say co leader how many co leaders are there? Many. And they earn 10K reward that new co leader wouldn't be able to get the hat even with all the hard effort and time he put into the gang even more time and effort than the other co leaders which still end up getting that hat. Trust me it's happened before. It's simple and many players get used they put time and effort in the gang for nothing. They should make the decision to join gangs which need the help and assistance and most likely they'd be rewarded for their effort. Loyalty in gangs is #1 they place that in their rules yet most members who truly are loyal get kicked for "space" like Olirus said. I can see from a members view because I was a member of most gangs some members don't want to be in sub because it's not the original gang and subs are for people to use members
    If we only had 25 permanent members then it would mean we could not base efficiently. Often those members would be spread over time zones leaving 3 or 4 on at a time. The current system works and if members feel that they are being used then they shouldn't join.

Well, you bring up a good point. There is no way that I know of to make the gang look professional enough, but, if you get some of your Real Life friends to join and get good guns, and base, then I would think that you would have a good chance of getting good people with a BAR or shipka to join and get those hours ranked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    If we only had 25 permanent members then it would mean we could not base efficiently. Often those members would be spread over time zones leaving 3 or 4 on at a time. The current system works and if members feel that they are being used then they shouldn't join.
    It's not about them feeling used Its about them knowing the truth

I join gangs that I just friendly and have lots of players on all the time, like TwisteR