Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Judgement of gangs

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    It's not about them feeling used Its about them knowing the truth
    Ok make a gang and don't kick anyone who is offline and get more hours than the top gangs who use the strategy of temps and perms. You seem to think that it is easy.

It really is pretty much easy as long as they're active and loyal then they stay those are the only rules. Well also except for the fact that members get bored of basing and quit I won't say it's easy enough to get the the top nor the middle but get a pretty good amount of hours

Just rec every bar noob and walah top basing gang...pretty much what malestrom is
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

Veteran
    ^^^^^
    True i flawed 3 guys from maelstorm with lop hp and a m4

Quote Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
    It really is pretty much easy as long as they're active and loyal then they stay those are the only rules. Well also except for the fact that members get bored of basing and quit I won't say it's easy enough to get the the top nor the middle but get a pretty good amount of hours
    Without a rolling temp and perm structure you will be plagued by inactivity and low base hours. How can a gang be expected to achieve high base score without a dedicated system of almost 24/7 active players? Some gangs can get away with 25 members who stay in the gang but basing gangs will struggle to achieve anything efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Without a rolling temp and perm structure you will be plagued by inactivity and low base hours. How can a gang be expected to achieve high base score without a dedicated system of almost 24/7 active players? Some gangs can get away with 25 members who stay in the gang but basing gangs will struggle to achieve anything efficiently.
    I accidentally cancelled what I'm typing basically what I said was I own two gangs 1. 100+ hours 2. 300+ hours using my system it isn't that bad considering many people failed starting a gang using your statements system. Although I agree with your statement as i have done that back in my time with GETS they use people they kick people with ranks that's a reason why they aren't respected nor skilled. But my statement also includes players should think about starting their own future leading and basing new gangs so era gets more exciting. Lately it's just been "professional" gangs that base it's almost pointless joining them and gaining nothing for yourself. It's not being selfish as you can see the owners of the gangs are also selfish.