Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Flamewar Thread

Banned

Flamewar Thread

Rules:
    -No inappropriate content.
    -Yes, racial flames is a loud, but only to a minimum. Don't overdo it as well. You're allowed 3 times. Beware: I'm cousins with OreOs, so if I see you slippin', your post gets deleted.
    -In order to target someone for them to get flamed, you must flame the user posting above you, and it can only be valid 20 posts after me saying someone is targeted.
    -You may target moderators, only to a minimum as well, considering that most of them do not like getting flamed because their buttocks get hurt half of the time (no flame intended there).
    -If you mistarget someone, you're only targetting yourself and we will began from you (with my approval).

Let the thread began.

Please do move this thread to Entertainment section, this will be a forum game.

And mods, please do allow the first rule. Only reason why I said 3 times.
    Last edited by Cudislagne; 04-02-2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Added rules

Zephlyn
    gun refunds is very stupid

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Your stupid I want money back x3
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

classic>era let the flames blaze.

AWWWWW HEEEEYALL NO!

Which game is nominee for best app of the year? Yeah, thought so.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

Banned
    Classic blows. I mean, it's only golden age was from May 2010 through March 2011. lol

Era is all about guns, melees, and more melees

That's one of the reasons I love it ;3

Zone is by far he worst.

Zone sucks noddles
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    Era is all about guns, melees, and more melees
    Era is about Events >:O