Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kill notification

Kill notification

So, how about you have an option so you can set where you get a message (or similar notification) when you get a certain amount of kills that day? Say that you set it to say "Notify me when I have 2K kills in the past 24 hours." It would make it a lot easier for people who have daily goals that they are trying to reach.

It could also have a page where it shows like how many kills you have gotten that day. For instance if your goal is 2,000 kills for that day, and you've gotten 500 kills, it would say 500/2,000.
    Last edited by PoeticFolly; 03-31-2014 at 05:28 AM.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

I wouldn't mind seeing a system like this implemented.

Seems like a nice idea. Now that I set pk goals, I would love that to be implemented.
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

Great idea PoeticFolly! I love the idea.
    Hello!

Thanks, everyone.

Edited my original post with this: It could also have a page where it shows like how many kills you have gotten that day. For instance if your goal is 2,000 kills for that day, and you've gotten 500 kills, it would say 500/2,000.
    Former Era-Go.com Moderator.

Former Graalians.com Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by PoeticFolly View Post
    Thanks, everyone.

Edited my original post with this: It could also have a page where it shows like how many kills you have gotten that day. For instance if your goal is 2,000 kills for that day, and you've gotten 500 kills, it would say 500/2,000.
    Or it could be right by the area where it says who you killed. Idk. But a great idea nonetheless, would help a lot. It could also be for spar, picking trash, and mushrooming.
    That's Unfortunate

great idea this would be helpful

Loving this idea
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Great idea, mate!

cool idea
    ORIGINAL THE GREEN ALE