Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Xadis RolePlay Server HIring

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't think he's being negative.
    The server to many was set up in an unprofessional way. From what I've seen, the server isn't focused or disciplined versus a gmap. The gmap is very essential to gameplay so I recommend you all to work on this rather than useless staff tools, fun melees, etc if you'd like to get anywhere.

Anyways, do what you guys want with this server. It's your guys' decision and nobody's going to stop you.
    Now, if you consider being serious with this server and potentially getting it somewhere, I suggest that you start being serious with your work.
    Well, as everyone is entitled to there own opinions he is saying our server is garbage? Lets look up negative in the dictionary why dont we? expressing or containing negation or denial: a negative response to the question. right from the dictionary and im pretty sure that describes what he says about our server. Yes the server is just starting out and it needs work, im not denying that but repeaditly stating how bad it is thats a bit extreme ya think? Im pretty serious with my work i dont recall me ever going off task other than every once in a while we are simply getting our essentials down and we will be good to go. Thats why this thread is made once our gmap and tileset our done we can work on custom HUD's and and Inventory's and start progressing from there now we just need our essentials and we will be good to go we are just starting out...
    Noof was here.

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Noofboy12 View Post
    Well, as everyone is entitled to there own opinions he is saying our server is garbage? Lets look up negative in the dictionary why dont we? expressing or containing negation or denial: a negative response to the question. right from the dictionary and im pretty sure that describes what he says about our server. Yes the server is just starting out and it needs work, im not denying that but repeaditly stating how bad it is thats a bit extreme ya think? Im pretty serious with my work i dont recall me ever going off task other than every once in a while we are simply getting our essentials down and we will be good to go. Thats why this thread is made once our gmap and tileset our done we can work on custom HUD's and and Inventory's and start progressing from there now we just need our essentials and we will be good to go we are just starting out...
    Ahh yes let me re-explain myself, I came off very harsh. I think it's great how the gmap and levels look like my local dump. I like the look of my local dump how it is just so random and junk is thrown everywhere. Also, I like how nice your staff team is and how well educated they are! I log on and get a really nice response of "hie me adim her u to?", they are quite a friendly bunch! Lastly, I love the gfx and how it is stolen, it reminds me of era and other servers so it's like on great mix of a bunch of servers all in one!

Zephlyn
    you are just jealous of the server, you had never seen a server in construction ?
    is way difficult to make a server, the server is right now building so I guess that is not finished for get those comments

grass4m3
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    you are just jealous of the server, you had never seen a server in construction ?
    is way difficult to make a server, the server is right now building so I guess that is not finished for get those comments
    No I'm not jealous at all I'm just saying how much I like the stolen art work and from what it looks like scripts. It shows they have a good taste in what's good. I also love how all of their grammar is atrocious it makes me feel better about my awful grammar .

Zephlyn
    th
    Quote Originally Posted by grass4m3 View Post
    No I'm not jealous at all I'm just saying how much I like the stolen art work and from what it looks like scripts. It shows they have a good taste in what's good. I also love how all of their grammar is atrocious it makes me feel better about my awful grammar .
    theres nothing stolen

- - - Updated - - -

th
    theres nothing stolen

Alright i am not GFX department nor do i upload graphics, but i can assure you that the scripts are not stolen. We have a very well educated Scripting team that contains Me myself, Waylander, Joe and i think Idigzy and maybe peter. And i dont know how our GFX is stolen being we dont have anything made. I don't know what Xadis was doing before i came but now the scripts are all made from scratch. And + the scripts we have are all open to use and thats why its posted in a code gallery for people to use as long as the user keeps the little comment at the top that says, "//scripted by Name" it comes off that you are rather new in managing a server so we are simply from here and out ignoring you because you are not helping at all .
    Noof was here.

Street Boss
    From the looks of it, all of the management on this server have no past experience with working on servers which can also be a main factor of this. I suggest that you all practice for about a month with all your skills else your manager can review your skills and they should suit your server well.
    I'm trying to assist you all because most of you have never been a part of a Playerworlds server and I'd prefer not to see another fall in this fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    From the looks of it, all of the management on this server have no past experience with working on servers which can also be a main factor of this. I suggest that you all practice for about a month with all your skills else your manager can review your skills and they should suit your server well.
    I'm trying to assist you all because most of you have never been a part of a Playerworlds server and I'd prefer not to see another fall in this fashion.
    I Totally agree, im trying to explain to xadis not to hire anyone we need a more professional way to hire such as an application and they must send us there work. I remember joining back in january it was only xadis and ely and look were we are now... Xadis hires anyone and it doesent take much to get him to trust you someone deleted all our levels and are work was gone. A few days later after i got hired there i had all the powers all the rights and i could of easily destroyed EVERYTHING of course i would not do that i cant say others wont.

And yeah ive worked on about 2 servers and failed and now our ghost servers from august Graal Amazon and Graal Chaos im trying hard to prevent this and get everyone motivated to work because i see something big in this server!
    Noof was here.

K no more ppl
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Street Boss
    If Xadis agrees to let the server be as it is, then that's what the server is and what it will be.
    Nobody will stand in his way unless all of the staff truly care and step up. It may be Xadis' server, but you can persuade him through hard work with the gmap, necessary script, or whatever it may be...
    I don't think he would fire one of you if you were to stand against him to keep the server on track.
    Whatever the server's goal may be, you can reverse it through persuading.