Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ways to get back at a Bully

Quote Originally Posted by Capelett View Post
    I like to annoy them by being super posative and find an optimistic thing about everything they say
    "Your g@y" and proud
    "Fggt" i love food
    "Go die b*ch" i love dogs!

It drives them mental
    And I once was like "Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi" and following em around. When they kill me, I just keep following them because I have Freebies's revive potion for two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Minami Kei View Post
    And I once was like "Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi" and following em around. When they kill me, I just keep following them because I have Freebies's revive potion for two hours.
    XD lol i wana try that
    I do things with stuff.

XD lol i wana try that
    Being annoying can be useful sometimes :P

Development Team
    I like to annoy them by being super posative and find an optimistic thing about everything they say
    "Your g@y" and proud
    "Fggt" i love food
    "Go die b*ch" i love dogs!

It drives them mental
    Wait wait wait, number 2? FOOD? Nononononooo. Cigar.

BTW, it ain't a good idea to follow 'em around and fight back, 'cause ya know what they say, fighting vs. fighting = more problems. It's best just to block them and run off.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Fighting back to a bully also makes you a bully. Contact an adult so they can help you. Or in the case of cyber-bullying, try to get all contact away from them (block and report, then go to a different area so they can't find you).

I saw. I conquered. I came.

How is calling someone a noob, harassment? That just shows he has no vocabulary and comebacks and have to say the most pathetic thing in Graal. God, just ignore them if your that weak, I can't even consider that "bullyism", please tell me other ways you can bully someone. Because this is pathetic. ( I do get Era is a kids game with a bunch of kids but still).
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

I don't know why, but isn't it a bit ironic when someone gets jailed or gagged for saying someone's "ez" or a "noob", when both of those words alone trigger an emote? It's perpetuation, lol.

Sequel's Top Tips for CyberBullies
    1) If you kill someone and they begin typing, just move on to your next victim. They're not gonna speak after you're long gone. Assert your superiority.

2) If someone's PMing you, block 'em. I've got over 400 players blocked.

The rest, people pretty much covered. With a community as competitive as ours, you're gonna run into a few rude people, but the thing is that they're never going to be as good as you. Don't turn around and argue, it's pointless.
    Era since 2007. Former Spar Moderator for Graal Ghetto.
    R.I.P. Eros Cassini, Kokomoko, Antonio and McGyver

If they're bullying you by repeatedly trying to kill you, let them bring your health down to about 10 so they'll start chasing you. Find a building quicky and select your green gas as fast as you can. As soon as you go in put it down and take out your best weapon, then as soon as they walk in kill them, then go to your house! Farting in their face will piss them off so I recommend not to do it!!!

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
    -Jimmy Dean

my favorite way, of getting back at a rude person, is to pretend to be afk and see them rage so hard!
    I'm feeling that Herb when the sun hits my face...
    R.I.P. Travis Fo
    R.I.P. Nate Fo
    Late Night Crew
    KaneChill#3024

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb_P2P View Post
    my favorite way, of getting back at a rude person, is to pretend to be afk and see them rage so hard!
    This is how I work out a group when there's a conflict.