Thread: Chaplain

Chaplain

What do you guys think about Chaplain. I had one but sold it the same day lol.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]

For my, its a total waste of ec mate. I rather prefer something more useful like water because since it comes with the addition of healing. Katana for me is far to common and i avoid saving up for it. But yes the price is reasonable since its 10 dmg and electrifies, but again i prefer something more uncommon and useful. Katana is too common.

If you like collecting supers then i suggest you buy it because you can sell it for 30k-40k shells
    Hello

Well buying it with EC is totally a waste cause u can get it with shells lol , but anyways it's the best melee in game

OreOs
    I bought two chaplains just to sell them and buy guns since I don't really waste my irl money in this game, I'm going for another chaplain for auctions lol.

The melee is pretty good 10 damage, fast and electrifies. The sad part is that its tradeable so most likely you will just end up selling it.

Everytime I promise myself I will keep the chaplain I end up selling it in a week its the best melee duh, but if your thinkin that oh yes I finally get my chaplain afer 10 years of saving ec dont buy it. 75 ec is a lot for some players so dont buy it save for something permanent the greed for money will make you sell it!
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

I want to sell it for Green Brella.
    Need Help?
    Shoot me a PM on Era-Go! I will gladly help you!

Contact Me?
    Email: [email protected]