Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Era map should have added a new place!

Era map should have added a new place!

Would it be amazing if era world will be big and lots of new stores and jobs will be added?

Banned
    And more lag will arrive to fill it up.

idk what this is
    If that happened I would've died a long time ago and that's something good...

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    No offence, but you dismiss every single idea players suggest on this forum because you will think it will cause lag. Seems to me you don't want this game to progress at all, do you? Their are other factors which cause lag y'know.
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

There is an expected update toward summer which will add more map and content to the game.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Quote Originally Posted by Ventus View Post
    There is an expected update toward summer which will add more map and content to the game.
    Are u definite with that info
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Quizz View Post
    Are u definite with that info
    Yeah, Ventus is right. Someone told me that Coop is working on another island, or something like that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha View Post
    No offence, but you dismiss every single idea players suggest on this forum because you will think it will cause lag. Seems to me you don't want this game to progress at all, do you? Their are other factors which cause lag y'know.
    I'm gonna be honest, I don't like having too much lag.
    Because it ruins the whole concept of "fun" located in a nice game like this one here.
    Nobody appreciates what admin does, all they want are free things or easier way of earning. Demands will cause more delay in projects as snk said.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't like having too much lag.
    Because it ruins the whole concept of "fun" located in a nice game like this one here.
    Nobody appreciates what admin does, all they want are free things or easier way of earning. Demands will cause more delay in projects as snk said.
    What I meant was content itself doesn't cause lag. Lag only occurs if someone plays a game beyond what their hardware can comprehend. Then their is a server lag, caused between the connection between you and the server. Content doesn't create lag for a person as long as the hardware you use is capable to run it. Also, they wouldn't add additional content if the server wasn't good enough to support it. So I don't see why you dismiss every posters suggestions "because it will make the game lag".
    If you would like to contact me
    Send a pm to my inbox: here
    Have a wonderful day!

Credit goes to iBliss for the sig

I am currently inactive, please review my bio Click here

Banned
    Huge population rises, making it harder to play when Stefan doesn't upgrade server.
    Now things don't load properly even when I'm not lagging, and there's still seldom freezes during gameplay which affects a lot to others. Despite there's less than 1600 online.
    Now the maximum players online is 3.2-3.3k, when the new map gets released, it immediately increases to a bigger amount.

I am not here to pick a war, I'm just pointing the major effect on what will to era.