Thread: New random things

New random things

I think one act of randomness we should add is games. In classic we have them so why not in era! I also think we should get more musical items for VIP (just sayin). Maybe we could have a new area in graal... Almost like Air Asia but different. With extra room Era should have extra smaller jobs... Like wood gathering or fishing... stuff like that.
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

Keef
    hell to the no... no more musical items its whack af!!! and if you didnt heard Coops town should release soon.. and we do have Air asia, its the airport and it takes u to a new land, do you even graal? O BLOCK

Quote Originally Posted by AlCoconut View Post
    I think one act of randomness we should add is games. In classic we have them so why not in era! I also think we should get more musical items for VIP (just sayin). Maybe we could have a new area in graal... Almost like Air Asia but different. With extra room Era should have extra smaller jobs... Like wood gathering or fishing... stuff like that.
    Actually there's an upcoming project coming very soon that will feature a new map, new jobs, a different experience, and new items, such as melees, guns and things of that nature. It will be called Coop's Town. It has an old western theme to it. Brace yourself it will be coming soon!
    Fluffy Panda is here to help you with any questions and or concerns about the forums or game!
    Fluffy Panda at your service!

Contact Information: Email: [email protected]
    IGN(In Game Name): Fluffy Panda Member of "yak" Gang/Guild
    Comment or Private Message Me! http://www.era-go.com/forum/member.p...8-Fluffy-Panda

yah. People said in Summer there's new jobs and new maps. check the Era-Go.com/items you'll see some items that'll come out
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    yah. People said in Summer there's new jobs and new maps. check the Era-Go.com/items you'll see some items that'll come out
    I saw wood axe for chopping down trees, does that mean the cutting tree job will be introduced to iEra?
    Live life like there's no tomorrow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Keef View Post
    hell to the no... no more musical items its whack af!!! and if you didnt heard Coops town should release soon.. and we do have Air asia, its the airport and it takes u to a new land, do you even graal? O BLOCK
    Ummmm... I HAVE gone to Air Asia before but I just wanted to mention that I wanted a new part of the map
    hush c:
    Cranberry ladles
    Find me in game

Quote Originally Posted by Quizz View Post
    I saw wood axe for chopping down trees, does that mean the cutting tree job will be introduced to iEra?
    maybe. or maybe it'll be a super... only admins and Snk knows.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!