Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best PK/Base gun

Question Best PK/Base gun

Hello guys,

Can someone tell me whats the best gun (combination) for PK and Basing? Spar is not important for me. Can u also post the stats of the gun? If there is a bets gun for PK and a best gun for Basing, please tell me both. And i'm not talking about Event Coin guns like Flame Thrower, i'm talking about normal guns. Many people say BAR ($200,000) is the best gun, but someone told me that the M107 ($110,000) is better than BAR, or BAR isn't worth $200,000 so i can get M107, better for me, didn't understand exactly what he mean but so please don't just post the most expensive gun, maybe there's a better gun.

Thanks in advance,

Aigyptus (Chosen Few)
    U can always contact me if u have any questions
    ERA:
    Aigyptus (Chosen Few)
    E-mail:
    Aigyptus Graal ERA
    Era-Go:
    Aigyptus Era-Go

All good things always come to an end so don't regret on what you missed and don't be happy with what you have.

The Thompson is a decent gun for that it's 85k I think not too sure.

9 damage perfect, fast fire rate, and a decent freeze.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Vulcan MINIGUN I think is really good at Basing, you can just use it to spam at the terminal too.
    (placeholder)

M107 has less mobility than the BAR but kills almost as fast as a bar. The M107 deals more damage than the BAR and can shoot through almost any thick wall. This gun is favored by the PKers and streakers. For basing, the M107 works wonders with support items such as wooden crates and can shoot through doors.

The BAR however, is an all around weapon with very high balanced stats. All above average stats. It boasts very fast kill speed, large magazine size, good rate of fire and decent freeze rate. The BAR is a very dominant gun and it's widely used among era. Both loved and hated.
    BabyGhost

Currently in college. Retired from era.

Guns Reviewer

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    M107 has less mobility than the BAR but kills almost as fast as a bar. The M107 deals more damage than the BAR and can shoot through almost any thick wall. This gun is favored by the PKers and streakers. For basing, the M107 works wonders with support items such as wooden crates and can shoot through doors.

The BAR however, is an all around weapon with very high balanced stats. All above average stats. It boasts very fast kill speed, large magazine size, good rate of fire and decent freeze rate. The BAR is a very dominant gun and it's widely used among era. Both loved and hated.
    Really the only "above average stats" are the damage and fire rate. Which if you take damage out of the picture...then the m16 has nearly identical stats, give or take 0.01 here or there. Really bar is great for everything, then again it isn't. I've been noticing more and more newer players buying it, not realizing till after that gralat packs, sadly, do not buy skill. p.s I'm a proud BAR hater.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGhost View Post
    M107 has less mobility than the BAR but kills almost as fast as a bar...
    Yeah, i know that. But now my question is that there are many guns that have almost same stats like BAR and are a lot cheaper. So is BAR worth the 200k or should i get something like the M107 whats only 110k and almost same stats?
    U can always contact me if u have any questions
    ERA:
    Aigyptus (Chosen Few)
    E-mail:
    Aigyptus Graal ERA
    Era-Go:
    Aigyptus Era-Go

All good things always come to an end so don't regret on what you missed and don't be happy with what you have.

Smr deals 8 damage, same fire rate as bar, about same spread, bigger clip than bar (32), less freeze but a slightly longer reload time. I would recommend it. Only costs 85000
    If your lookin to go even cheaper the F2000 is as fast as bar, about half the spread, very low freeze, 8 damage, and is not auto. You can also carry on your back and costs 65000

Quote Originally Posted by BAW Zephlyn View Post
    Smr deals 8 damage, same fire rate as bar, about same spread, bigger clip than bar (32), less freeze but a slightly longer reload time. I would recommend it. Only costs 85000
    If your lookin to go even cheaper the F2000 is as fast as bar, about half the spread, very low freeze, 8 damage, and is not auto. You can also carry on your back and costs 65000
    Baw is the sales guy for 187guns. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg View Post
    Baw is the sales guy for 187guns. lol
    While your there, buy the og gas mask

Hmmmm.....for pk maybe pbp, streaks, bar
    BOTH=MetalStorm