Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are we not allowed to kill a player over and over anymore?

Are we not allowed to kill a player over and over anymore?

Is this a thing now? I killed some guy for being a jerk (hopefully affecting his K/D ratio) and he reported me for boosting. Mind you that I was nowhere NEAR a spar area. If this is a new rule, then just take away the guns and unplug the server, because it's stupid as heck for me to receive this message.

Just jail me right now if I can't kill another player, AND IM PRETTY SURE that your streak doesn't go up from killing a guy multiple times.

image.jpg

The amazing staffs strikes again!

Banned
    Boosting isn't just in spar, people boost kills and streaks off other people.

Banned
    Extraordinary.

Ya boosting isn't allowed whether that is for spar or PK. I'm kind of confused why the staff member didn't see if it was the person who reported you (though people seem like they'll help you with boosting stats and turn you in, so that's possible), plus you can't get a whole bunch of kills added to you by killing the same person, you'd have to kill others to raise your kills.

Gotcha, the staff derped out and should learn the rules or the staff is/was a player and is abusing powers to be a jerk.

- - - Updated - - -

If there's some sort of record of warnings given to a player, I want my record expunged.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Wtf, we can't kill someone more than once? I'm starting to hate Era xP
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I think you can kill the same person 3 times and then it doesn't count after until you kill someone else but you can still kill them regardless of getting stats.

Sodapop
    well the staff who warned you needs to re-read the rules because boosting or killing the same player multiple times isn't illegal lol thats just for spar bhahaa

I understand that boosting isn't aloud, but your kills don't go up after killing them 3 times, so instead if letting a player unknowingly take revenge, why not just respawn the victim at the hospital after being killed 4-5 times?
    I do things with stuff.