Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No hate on admins! But listen here....

Lightbulb No hate on admins! But listen here....

So, I know a lot of people are "tight" with admins. That's fine, it's cool to have friends. But is it fair that some players get super super rare items because they know admins? I never really thought about it much, but I guess now that this forum is here, it's a good question to ask

Mainly I've seen players with hats that you can't buy from shops or win at events and special melees/items that aren't sold in Era at all, and will never be auctioned.
    What do you think?

From what I heard, staff can no longer give out special items for their birthdays anymore. I'm assuming because many people made a fuss about it being unfair.

Banned
    It's been a general rule for a long time that staff are not allowed to give out items to anyone at all, unless they win an event or buy the item at auction ect ect.
    It does unfortunately happen though. and people have been fired for this kind of power abuse.
    If you see someone being given an item by an admin, find out who it is and talk to an admin about it (not the admin responsible obviously) or send us an email at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
    From what I heard, staff can no longer give out special items for their birthdays anymore. I'm assuming because many people made a fuss about it being unfair.
    The argument was that it was unfair being that players don't always brown nose admins. That being said I can't say I don't support items being given to the admins themselves for their celebration, but not more than one item.

yes..
    I fight for equality. I fight for justice. I fight for the right thing.
    I fight therefore I am.

Yeah like Vendhin said Thalia.

We usually do not allow such, so please report it if you see it again.

Thanks.
    #GetCreative
    Have any problems, issues or questions?
    Email me at:[email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Layerd View Post
    Yeah like Vendhin said Thalia.

We usually do not allow such, so please report it if you see it again.

Thanks.
    Hypocrite level over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghettoicedtea View Post
    Hypocrite level over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really?

Banned
    he has given out stuff before.

I remember snk gave me like 700 Easter eggs for helping him with glitches, I felt like a big shot when I walked into the Easter shop and bought every single item there, good times.