Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: No hate on admins! But listen here....

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    Really?
    yes

jeni
    If you are referring to the panda hammer...yes we have explained many times before how staff had a birthday item and the approval to give it to 5 friends, this was limited as snk literally added 5 to their inventory for them to gift. As you and staff are painfully aware, this created some angst with players calling it unfair, and to my knowledge, was stopped. For example, I received a special healing lipstick trashpick and a pom pom dance for my birthday. Neither item is droppable nor can I give them to any players. Like most of us, Lay also has a personal ios account to which he can buy, sell, trade or whatever like any other player. If he chooses to give his personal items away, that is his choice, just as it is yours. The other thing you should know is that the system is scripted so that staff cannot even drop ANY item from their staff account(s) unless it is an ec AND then it must be in the eventhouse...

I don't see the problem with this. Era is a competitive world and when someone loses or doesn't get what they want they throw a fuss. If you receive things from an admin so be it, you have worked and earned that extra advantage. Most people on era just want free things given to them so people throwing a fuss when they do not get free things is not suprising. Back in the good era days it WAS competitive, people worked to earn their stuff, being friend with an admin was something earned to gain their respect. Who cares of they give free stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Master BAW View Post
    I don't see the problem with this. Era is a competitive world and when someone loses or doesn't get what they want they throw a fuss. If you receive things from an admin so be it, you have worked and earned that extra advantage. Most people on era just want free things given to them so people throwing a fuss when they do not get free things is not suprising. Back in the good era days it WAS competitive, people worked to earn their stuff, being friend with an admin was something earned to gain their respect. Who cares of they give free stuff?
    It is an unfair advantage that has not been earned.

This is what is wrong with this world. Everyone must be a winner. Everyone must be the same. This is sad