Thread: S k u n k

S k u n k

I thought of this game called S K U N K. its a chance game but its very fun because it involves a bit of strategy. So the players are in the room and every player has a chair to sit on. There would be a wall with a big screen on which the work S K U N K would be written. For every letter there would be numbers so like first its letter "S". Random numbers from 1 to 12 will be added to your "S" letter score as you are standing up. If you sit down your total count of the earned numbers on that particular letter will be saved and you will not be able to get any more points from that letter. The idea of this chance/strategy event is taking risks. As the numbers are being called they are being added to your score as long as you are standing, but If the random number system pulls out a "1", your total score on the particular letter goes down to 0 and thats when the 2nd round - 2nd letter begins. So in this event, players could take risks, could play safe, or just yolo it, to get the biggest total number at the end of the event which makes them the winning player.
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

Great idea.though i dont see much of strategy in it.

Well if you sit down after every 1st number call on each letter you take no risks and end up with a pretty good score, you might even win

Boring and complicated, no thanks.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    He does have a point though. It does seem rather boring.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

What is a skunk?

Thanks to iBliss for the Awesome Signature!

Sodapop
    this event sounds boring

I think this event is sorta interesting and it can be fun, especially if u take a risk..
    Your's sincerely,

ⓘⓒⓐⓝⓓⓨ. Yow

if you think about it more it actually sounds fun

Player Relations Toshihiro Kijima's Avatar
    well, still a good idea, i would try if there was.