Thread: Extended Map!

Extended Map!

When I first started era, I saw the map and thought it was really big. As I became more experienced I noticed it's smaller then I thought. We should extend the map to make more shops, places for players to pk, trading, jobs, and make more fun When admins do events such as "gun game" and those era becomes really laggy... When players are spread out more it would be less lag and Easter to play! This would let players be able to explore era better! There should also be other places that are "secret" so there's always something to do.

When ever I log on I usually base and PK, eventually it gets boring after some time. There should be more things to do, if there was places to explore it wouldn't get boring as quick. This would bring more fun and more players to join! The plane by Air Asia, the plane could bring you to several areas! For example maybe a desert, a resort, jungle...etc. I hope this idea can be passed to admins and eventually happen!

Era is fun now but it would become better if we extended the map!
    Post comments or extended ideas to this one!

-Freeze Ventus

Now the problem is:
    1. They need to make very much graphics.
    2. How can they fill it? They have to make lots of new guns, hats etc too for it.

So i think they can better let the 2 islands for guns, hats, furniture, heads, bodies etc. and make a third island only for pking, basing, sparring.
    U can always contact me if u have any questions
    ERA:
    Aigyptus (Chosen Few)
    E-mail:
    Aigyptus Graal ERA
    Era-Go:
    Aigyptus Era-Go

All good things always come to an end so don't regret on what you missed and don't be happy with what you have.

Banned
    This thread is the same concept for map extension.
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...ghlight=Server
    It's still valid.

yes, it will lag the server maybe. Eventually the server will get used to it and admins would prob get more space. This will help make less lag when many players are on.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    There is an upcoming extension already. Be patient.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze Ventus View Post
    yes, it will lag the server maybe. Eventually the server will get used to it and admins would prob get more space. This will help make less lag when many players are on.
    This is true, if the game gets more popular, more players will be in small areas, so the best option is to spread it out.

Summer. New Shops. Big Era.
    Graal Era
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!