Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Buff digging in iEra!

Buff digging in iEra!

How are new players going to get weapons or outfits? How are pros going to get their dream weapons without spending itunes? I remember when I started in this game I had a car, a suit, and an m4 in 4 days!! Stuff like this is going to take MONTHS for new players to get! Hell, they may even quit the game because it takes so long!

How can you price an object 80-200k when digging to make money is so difficult?

Why is the crab spawn rate so high! Every time I dig a trochus a crab pops up! For a trochus!

Why can't I dig shells often any more? I need to dig for literally 15 seconds for a shell to pop up! It used to be 3 seconds back in my day!

Digging was so much easier back then. The game was so much better back then because of this. It was so easy to make money until digging got nerfed.

To summarize, digging needs a serious buff. It was way easier to make money for digging back then. A few suggestions would be to
    - Lower the crab spawn rate
    - Buff the shell spawn rate
    Staff of Graal iEra, if you truly care about your game and want it to grow, then commit to enabling these suggestions. Thank you

If digging is buffed every noob will have the top guns. The point is you either have to earn it through a long time of hard work or spend money on it.

Digging was nerfed I am asking the staff to remove that nerf because it is highly unnecessary.

Staff always deny that digging was nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    Staff always deny that digging was nerfed.
    The staff did nerf digging by making the crab spawn rate higher and the shell drop rate lower. It used to be PERFECT back then.

Banned
    As the population grows, all jobs will be nerf more.
    If it remains the same as the past where Era only had like 600+ players, then you'll see people with BAR and all like Lord has said.

lol but yeah but back in days m4 just cost like 5k am i right so it wont matter atleats i dig for 1k money more like 30 mins

they should nerf the crab spawn rate instead of buffing shell rate its so annoying dat everytime i dig 3 shells and bam crab ._.

Zephlyn
    as many people say, we are almost forced to buy iTunes
    A 90% of people refusing this is because they did buy iTunes
    Let us the opportunity to buff dig see the population grow due to this

Quote Originally Posted by XSTARX View Post
    As the population grows, all jobs will be nerf more.
    If it remains the same as the past where Era only had like 600+ players, then you'll see people with BAR and all like Lord has said.
    I agree with XSTARX as the era population goes up and the jobs stay the same the you will be seeing people with 100 hours with bars on the streets.