Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Buff digging in iEra!

Zephlyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac aka joker View Post
    I agree with XSTARX as the era population goes up and the jobs stay the same the you will be seeing people with 100 hours with bars on the streets.
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    as many people say, we are almost forced to buy iTunes
    A 90% of people refusing this is because they did buy iTunes
    Let us the opportunity to buff dig see the population grow due to this
    I totally agree. Jobs are getting nerfed and even I have to admit that I recently bought iTunes. Jeez if I knew digging was going to come to this back in my day, I would have been digging and saving shells 24/7!

And no not everyone in the streets will have BARS but most likely guns within th 10-30k graalats range and BARS for those who work hard

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel 123 View Post
    Why?
    You probably don't know anything of 2011 era days.
    Jobs were too easily earned by people, car missions wasn't like this now, and shell limit was only 1k for each kind.

Well, they can Lower the crab spawn rate but it don't have to be that easy that u get a car, a suit and a M4 in 4 days only.
    U can always contact me if u have any questions
    ERA:
    Aigyptus (Chosen Few)
    E-mail:
    Aigyptus Graal ERA
    Era-Go:
    Aigyptus Era-Go

All good things always come to an end so don't regret on what you missed and don't be happy with what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Aigyptus View Post
    Well, they can Lower the crab spawn rate but it don't have to be that easy that u get a car, a suit and a M4 in 4 days only.
    I dislike how the average 40 hour person has a noob hat and outfit and only a handgun. It is so bad. This was how the "noob" calling originated

Street Boss
    Making money on iEra should be way easier, plus, it makes the staffs look like they only care about money, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    Making money on iEra should be way easier, plus, it makes the staffs look like they only care about money, to be honest.
    Some PRs give their main characters money.

Hell yes it should be easier. Every job has its own downfall

Buff The Shell Rate?

Will the rate of getting shells get a buff? I usually waste a lot of shovels and don't get much, either I'm doing something wrong or just having a problem.

There is an ongoing topic concerning your question here. Please continue to discuss it here.

If you feel your topic may already exist feel free to use our search took at the bottom of the page.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Greg View Post
    If digging is buffed every noob will have the top guns. The point is you either have to earn it through a long time of hard work or spend money on it.
    The players will obviously spend more money on it so in a sense its a play to win game