Thread: Just started

Talking Just started

Hello guys,

If you're a new player and you don't know what to do, read this guide. Well, what i did is wasting atleast my first 100 hours by walking around on the ERA map (and trying to kill pro's with a started gun..). So don't do that. Also don't go to the trade tables to make money, many people say you can make profits there and i know someone who got tazer now from trading only, but it's really slow. First u have to get a trashpick, u can get it for free in the Recycling Center (if u don't know where it is go to the map and tap the subsection 'Jobs'), then go to first island (upper) and go to the beach at the right. There u will find many trash, keep going till u have 500 gralats (u start with 100). Then go to a shell shop (Map - Jobs) and buy 10 shovels. Then go to any beach (try to find a quite one cause Streakers will try to kill u) and keep digging. When the 10 shovels are broken you will have 250 - 300 shells. Then go to the trade tables (don't sell your shells and buy shovels with the money!) and buy shovels there. They cost 2 shells a shovel (1:2). Then u will get like 150 shovels if your lucky. Just keep digging until you have many shells, then you can trade them or sell them and buy a gun or whatever u want.

Btw. Don't let people affect you by calling u a noob, u can get a very good gun in only 20 hours digging (That isn't much, people played for over 4000 hours).

Hope this helped u,
    Aigyptus
    U can always contact me if u have any questions
    ERA:
    Aigyptus (Chosen Few)
    E-mail:
    Aigyptus Graal ERA
    Era-Go:
    Aigyptus Era-Go

All good things always come to an end so don't regret on what you missed and don't be happy with what you have.

My mistake when I started was selling my shells and buying shovels from the shell shop...but then again we didn't have trade tables in my day and money was much easier to make.

A common mistake is how noobs start by trying to hunt pros which will not get them anywhere and will be a total waste of time.

I dug and saved up 10k and bought the m4 and a car. (M4 cost 4500 back then) Then I started pking

Nice job on the guide!
    Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by Noroup View Post
    My mistake when I started was selling my shells and buying shovels from the shell shop...but then again we didn't have trade tables in my day and money was much easier to make.

A common mistake is how noobs start by trying to hunt pros which will not get them anywhere and will be a total waste of time.

I dug and saved up 10k and bought the m4 and a car. (M4 cost 4500 back then) Then I started pking
    It's really dumb to run around and shoot on the ERA map lol, it wastes at least 100 hours..
    And it's really unfair for people who started now, it's very hard too make money and things are very expensive. But that's also what happens in real..

- - - Updated - - -

Btw graal is very boring when you start, but don't leave, when you understand the game you will like it
    U can always contact me if u have any questions
    ERA:
    Aigyptus (Chosen Few)
    E-mail:
    Aigyptus Graal ERA
    Era-Go:
    Aigyptus Era-Go

All good things always come to an end so don't regret on what you missed and don't be happy with what you have.

wow gud gud gud gud gud