Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Prices of ultras

Lightbulb Prices of ultras

-Gold Umbrella: 300-350k
    -Rainbow Umbrella: 650-750k
    -Panda Hammer: 200-250k
    -Zombie Morph: 650-750k
    -Dino Hat: 800k+ (Depends also on the seller which is currently active "Traph")
    -Layerd Dagger: 800k+ (not actually being sold from the owner of it)
    -Rainbow Muchroom Knife: 150-180k (due to the fact that people wont pay more to an item that will be auctioned more)

If needing anymore prices of supers just pm me in game Beta Frisko and thanks

Tbh I dont get whats so good about supers, half the people that buy the melees dont even use them but for show. kind of a waste. Thats why when the elite blade came out I was like now thats a super rare someone will actually use not just throw a toy bat in the air and say walah guys I am cool.
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

idk what this is
    Thanks for not saying a million.

when was rainbow mush knife auctioned?

Rainbow mushroom knife was never auctioned, if you would like to change that - also what about the other ultras?
    I love helping and answering questions, so just shoot me a message if any helps needed.

Banned
    Are these supers or ultras?

Whoever started selling these items at even 10-20k plus is just ridiculous, 150k shells minimum for a knife used to get mushrooms is just no. Your paying minimum like almost half a mill if your using the cheapest shell for that. 5 bars, if people can afford these prices then you can't complain about over priced items in stores

idk what this is
    800k is impossible, I've.only seen 100k and that dude saved...for...a*cough* year.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Whoever started selling these items at even 10-20k plus is just ridiculous, 150k shells minimum for a knife used to get mushrooms is just no. Your paying minimum like almost half a mill if your using the cheapest shell for that. 5 bars, if people can afford these prices then you can't complain about over priced items in stores
    NUFF SAID! Freaking noobs staying there 24/7 so they can get a stupid super when they dont use it. But I agree saying how stuff is overpriced yet I see mun with what 300k shells?
    When you got that vip bike and helmet and you gon get ready for a ride and you remember you got reset and you say

banshee for once you are true mate supers are ridiculous i would rather sell them all for shells and the shells for grallats to get an auction gun rather than supers and yes rainbow muchroom knife was auctioned before 2-3 days ago by ser the admin you can ask him also

- - - Updated - - -

and mun does not have much shells as me :P it not cuz i trade nah im always at the complex or in events or pking actually but its cause i just win supers in auctions and sell them u currently have 700k shells (trochus to be exact)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weird View Post
    Rainbow mushroom knife was never auctioned, if you would like to change that - also what about the other ultras?
    i just placed ultras that i remembered excuse me if missed some and yeah there are the droppable gani hat and shades. shades are 900k+ (with panda tiger and is not selling it) and gani hat idk with who but worth 900k+ 1 in era (goon offered 2 golds, 200k shells and all trashpicks)