Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prices of ultras

Banned
    Of course nobody got the shells. But i heard some people use math and add item prices together to get equivalent to what they want, and trade = o

idk what this is
    Frisko how you dig so much shells :/

haha yeah austin thats true somepeople actually "plan" their trades before time its like studying for them

Hmm price of zombie morph and panda hammer and gold umbrella so isn't correct, the fact that you own it shouldn't change it's price.. Just saying and why where you talking about me? And I don't think you have 700k ..

lol mun to be honest they are true and i only own gold the pandas i sold for that price ur seeing their mate and i think i got more knowledge of supers than you since u have entered the game only 2k hours ago ♡ it aint about the quantity of hours i know but still u aint the quality

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Grief Hero's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisko96 View Post
    lol mun to be honest they are true and i only own gold the pandas i sold for that price ur seeing their mate and i think i got more knowledge of supers than you since u have entered the game only 2k hours ago ♡ it aint about the quantity of hours i know but still u aint the quality
    And you're saying you are the quality?
    I've seen Mun trading from almost the day he started iEra. Pretty sure he knows the price of supers.

I saw. I conquered. I came.

Banned
    And the riot starts now...?
    Supers, ultras or whatever is too mainstream in era. We need something better for everyone.
    All this time you see admins auction like the same items over and over again and eventually it gets bored.

Big Cheese
    What about the elite blade?
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

true xstarx ... thats why i quit trading i just gave the advice to peeps who are into trading still. admins host somethig rare causes its price to go down then people do a riot to get it up and over and over again.. boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Grief Hero View Post
    And you're saying you are the quality?
    I've seen Mun trading from almost the day he started iEra. Pretty sure he knows the price of supers.
    lol trust me u seeing him does not make him better. i have seen u in spar 24/7 and still all u got is 500 wins so just dont ;* and plus i never said im the quality