Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Prices of ultras

Quote Originally Posted by frisko96 View Post
    lol mun to be honest they are true and i only own gold the pandas i sold for that price ur seeing their mate and i think i got more knowledge of supers than you since u have entered the game only 2k hours ago ♡ it aint about the quantity of hours i know but still u aint the quality
    You paid 140k for your second panda hammer and paid 2 hw wands for your first one .. And you say you got more knowledge about prices than me , I never see you around tables and all my game life I'm in the tables , quality is what I got not the 'quantity' may i say your just trying to raise the prices for your own good

haha i paid 140k for my first one cuz tht friend if mine didnt want it which is madlove ( u can ask him) and 2 hw wands for panda was the great price for it. u been in tables a maximum of 1k hours while before that my life was trading so u know nothing about trading like me. and when u begged me to buy ur hw dagger or rainbow and i said no u went to tables saying panda is 140k lol and no one cared "unfortunately" so yeah goodluck in tht

Big Cheese
    Is the golden katana real? Or a myth?
    Returned... I think. Lmao. I missed all of y'all <3

Quote Originally Posted by CluTch View Post
    Real but not trade-able, I believe.

Thanks to iBliss for the Awesome Signature!

Big Cheese
    Can someone give me a picture of what it looks like? I've never seen it. I saw it in a video in the EC Shop in 2011, but I need to know if it looks like what I imagine it is..

Can someone give me a picture of what it looks like? I've never seen it. I saw it in a video in the EC Shop in 2011, but I need to know if it looks like what I imagine it is..
    Sure, image.jpg, for next time go to era-go.com/items to view all the items in era!

- - - Updated - - -

haha i paid 140k for my first one cuz tht friend if mine didnt want it which is madlove ( u can ask him) and 2 hw wands for panda was the great price for it. u been in tables a maximum of 1k hours while before that my life was trading so u know nothing about trading like me. and when u begged me to buy ur hw dagger or rainbow and i said no u went to tables saying panda is 140k lol and no one cared "unfortunately" so yeah goodluck in tht
    Mad love only did that deal cos I told him why not? It was dropping due to every one owning it ..secondly even if I was at the tables for only 1k hours (which isn't true cos all my time I spend it at the tables (it shows if you look at my spar or pks)) I got hw dagger and 100k+ that will make me know more about prices and how to profit easily, if you spent all your time at tables and all you earned was gold brella and 2 panda hammers (you got your hw wand for free, and purple scammed from poor sasuke ) hw dagger is still much better, and it never waste my time saying this item is worth this just to ruin you , and I would never sell you hw dagger for your items.. And I never begged you, just why lie though? That's just pathetic..

Big Cheese
    Does anyone have it?

Quote Originally Posted by MunGraalian View Post
    Sure, image.jpg, for next time go to era-go.com/items to view all the items in era!

- - - Updated - - -

Mad love only did that deal cos I told him why not? It was dropping due to every one owning it ..secondly even if I was at the tables for only 1k hours (which isn't true cos all my time I spend it at the tables (it shows if you look at my spar or pks)) I got hw dagger and 100k+ that will make me know more about prices and how to profit easily, if you spent all your time at tables and all you earned was gold brella and 2 panda hammers (you got your hw wand for free, and purple scammed from poor sasuke ) hw dagger is still much better, and it never waste my time saying this item is worth this just to ruin you , and I would never sell you hw dagger for your items.. And I never begged you, just why lie though? That's just pathetic..
    babe you are only 14 years old and im 18 which mentally makes my mind more mature so stay out of this and get back to "finding" real facts and i think you should ask sasuke who scammed his purple lol. cuz we found him and he admitted xD poor mun babe it happens when you try lowering someone elses rep but u end up lowering your own.

babe you are only 14 years old and im 18 which mentally makes my mind more mature so stay out of this and get back to "finding" real facts and i think you should ask sasuke who scammed his purple lol. cuz we found him and he admitted xD poor mun babe it happens when you try lowering someone elses rep but u end up lowering your own.
    I disagree.
    -Johnaudi

Its real Jester Lapse has it but don't spam him about seeing it lol.

- - - Updated - - -

If you're "mature" then why are you having an arguement with a 14 year old about supers or prices...
    ha nab

#LargeSignatureSquad