Thread: Easter Items

Easter Items

Well the SPD items were good but they are kinda not worth much anymore they went from being 300 Shells-100 Shells and the Morph went from 3k-4k Shells to now 500 since the Leprechauns Spawned way too much and it didn't become rare anymore. Maybe try fixing this in this Holiday.

I believe last Year Easter Currency was finding Easter Eggs which I believe would be good this year.

Well Easter is mostly about easter eggs and Bunnies.

A Bunny Morph like 3 different colors: Blue, Red and Green Bunnies like the ones from the radioactive Building. of course this would be the Rarest of the Easter Items.

Easter Eggs for players. Players can buy Easter eggs and hide around their house for their Friends to find which gives them food or items/toys. Of Course Players who buy the Easter Eggs can't open it themselves would be the same as presents.

A Bunny Hug. I have all the Teddy bear hugs and the Chili Hug but not the Panda Hug but adding a New Hug would be nice Maybe a White Bunny and a Chocolate Bunny Hug which the Heart that appear would be a Easter Egg.

Easter Food. Eatable Easter Eggs.

A Easter Basket to replace the Flower Basket that you start off with.

A Bunny Pogo Stick.

a Bunny Face xD You know Buck teeth and Bunny Ears when you use it to go along with Scary Face and Happy Face.

Banned
    Scary face- tap icon to put head on.
    Happy face- is there such thing?

NO NO NONOOOOOO bunny face. admins dont do a bunny morph either. just make easter food.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Yeah Happy Face you make a Happy Face looking Leprechaun thing looks really Creepy xD and Lol Hey No need for that many No's these are just ideas :P and Food would be alright xD

Yeh but don't make like Spd and u have to kill bunnies and by chance get something, like last year and Yeh add the radioactive bunnie morph (rly want!!)
    Any questions?
    pm me