Thread: Platform

Platform

Are we able to make Gani/GFX/LAT on a a Mac and can someone pls teach me if possible.

Banned
    Yes, there is a download on graalonline.com of graal pc for mac, when you are on the graal program, you can download the gani and level editor developer tools.
    For graphics, I recommend gimp, just google gimp download and it should pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by iDigzy View Post
    Yes, there is a download on graalonline.com of graal pc for mac, when you are on the graal program, you can download the gani and level editor developer tools.
    I'd suggest spend a few dollars and buy quality software which is really good for art. (Eg. Adobe Photo Shop Elements 10 or 11) but if you don't then either Paint.net of of course, Gimp.

Olirus
    I suggest cracking photoshop cs6 for free, then you can make gfx much easier with a bit if training, if you need help just contact me through here or in game

Quote Originally Posted by iDigzy View Post
    Nope, that won't work, only does for windows.

For the level editor, use Gonstruct, you cannot gani on a mac unless you use the online editor (which is very limited).
    -Johnaudi

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Nope, that won't work, only does for windows. For the level editor, use Gonstruct, you cannot gani on a mac unless you use the online editor (which is very limited).
    Wow X.x thought it was same for mac, o well thats what happens when you don't update the developer tools in 7 years...

Why do people think they need a fancy program to do gfx? Im not trying to show off here but my gfx isnt that bad and I use normal paint
    Yogy Nelo (Navy)

Navy Founder, Graphics Artist, That One Guy With 3 Lightsabers, 2011-2016

I use a Mac... It's harder then other computers lol. It messes up shading sometimes and gifs aren't great, it's still useable however

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuze View Post
    I use a Mac... It's harder then other computers lol. It messes up shading sometimes and gifs aren't great, it's still useable however
    Correct me i'm wrong but isn't mac the leading system in graphic design?