Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What is the weapon that best works for you?

m1911 tactical and m4 lol
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Personally, I use many, it's mostly M4, bar, assault rifle, which are my repaired guns, and the sawed ak, which can be a reliable spar gun just like my M4

I don't make a distinction between "Spar Gun" and "Basing Gun"-- it's all PKing to me.
    I actually never understood why iEra folk make such distinctions; just because my scenery changes doesn't mean I switch up my style.

In all PKing instances, I say the PBP-AutoRifle is my top pick, solely for its mobility and bullet spread.
    In this "Windex Age" of low freeze guns, I like to have the upper hand in terms of mobility.
    I'm not concerned for high damage if it's at the sacrifice of mobility. After all, damage is useless to me if I can't weave in and out of bullets.

Second pick would be the Steampunk Pistol- It's got everything I need-- Super Spread and mobility. Its only drawback is a somewhat lengthy reload, which can be controlled by the user, and a slow fire rate; but that's not much of a problem to me since I don't really know how to spam. We couldn't do that when I was growing up, so I never really considered spamming.*

Third pick would be tied between the MetalStorm and the FNP90.
    MetalStorm is highly well-rounded. It's got fairly low freeze, good fire rate, good spread, reload is good, and it deals competitive damage.
    FNP90 is in the same boat; it's well rounded. It has fairly low freeze, good fire rate, deals decent damage. The perks to it that weigh out the slightly lower damage is its deadly quick reload, and its add-on, which gives the ability to switch between high spread and low spread; and extend its bullet origin point, allowing it to clear more tiles(shoot over thicker walls) when active.**

Other honorable mentions:
    AUG: Great buy for the price. Excellent spread, deadly quick reload.
    Morano Thompson: Great all-around gun. Decent spread, decent freeze, good RoF, good damage.
    M8A1:Super spread, good freeze, good RoF, good damage, decent reload.
    Tec9:Decent spread, decent freeze, good reload, good RoF, good damage.
    Uzi: A classic. Good spread, good freeze, good reload, good RoF. Low damage, but can still rip somebody up with it.

*Guns used to average between 0.22 and 0.24 freeze(About that of an MP40). So in my hayday, if somebody spammed, they were met with the unpleasant repercussion of impeded mobility, which left them vulnerable to somebody using "tap fire", as the kids call it. Spamming simply wasn't an effective technique, so I never learned it.

**They've nerfed the FNP90 attachment to where it does nothing more than cosmetically change the animation.
    Gotta see about fixing that. Even so, it's still a good gun.

For an all around gun I'll have to go with the Ghost M4. As stated by Bitz it has spread but it is controllable.
    It's semi so that's a plus allowing you to control it better, and it's freeze is rather low which is a plus for its fast fire rate.
    It is 9 damage perfect and does good for both pk and spar rooms, as well as basing.

If it comes to large number spam wars in a base or just killing crowds of people I would say the PBP, Bar, or Artillary Cannon.

For long range I do prefer the Shipka due to its medium freeze and two wide bullet shot trade off with an average fire rate.
    Please message me here: http://www.era-go.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=79 if you have any questions or concerns!

Welcome to Era-Go, a way to better interact with the Era community!

but the reload sucks i use it for spar and the reload always makes me lost D:<