Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Review Of Graal Online Era

Im pretty much on Vendhins side here, even though some guns are expensive and seem almost impossible to work for, it is fully understandable, Graal is a free to play game, so im guessing it is probably hard to run the game without going broke, I always Buy gralats to support the game because I want it to stay, it may have a few problems but I still think this is a once in a life time game the future should enjoy too, if you think graals store is bad, you should look at a game called roblox, it is such a big game that they almost make players pay for premiums that are up to £300, I think Graals Store system is more than fair considering its free
    I do things with stuff.

Pay to win isn't technically defined by a cash shop and its respective currency, it may be exactly what is stated here "an easier way to obtain ingame money" the magnitude of which this is possible enables the game to be pay to win. You can pay $10 and get a little under 30k gralats, as opposed to working your *** off for around 15 hours to get that same amount. Now yeah, you can say but its still possible, but it isn't viable.
    The severe lack of developers is justified by the fact that these guys get paid nothing. With the time they spend coding for graal as their hobby, they could code for a company/contract themselves and actually make money, doing almost the same thing. Only someone who's completely selfless and committed to this game is going to want to code for Graal. However, these people are extremely hard to come by. I could say the same for PR staff but the quality of work i've seen (understandable, as they aren't being paid) is sub-par for a commercial game.

TLR - the game is pay to win and the staff need to be paid if you expect good content often

Can anyone who knows gs2 language hack graal like hack hack not just hack... am I right or wrong?

I Like CSGO more than arcade game, Change my mind.

Old Thread from 2014. Closed.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Damn. Really thought the whole gang was back.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Not sure if this thread was closed LOL seems like it was not, so I will go ahead and close it.