Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Supremacy Got Hacked By escark now its caspcark

Supremacy Got Hacked By escark now its caspcark

Pls Help Me Admins My 320+ hour gang got hacked by escark pls help i got some witnesses

Depends on your definition of "hacked" if by hacked, you gave him your gang to do something then staff can't really assist you on that. But if he somehow took the gang from you without the transfer then maybe they can resolve something.

i dint give her:/ he somehow get into my acc without accepting the aceppt :/

escark, isn't this the same guy that apparently hacked hellz army? or naw?

Did you give him your email? Did you approve any unauthorized linked sent in an email by accident? Those could be the problem. He could have accessed your account that way and gave himself the gang. But if in this case he did not then I'd suggest emailing or contacting a PR staff PRA for the best result and ask them for assistant. P.S. lying about this situation in this case would not help, as staff can check logs to see if he you did transfer the gang to him or not.

I dint:/ this is the story k? Escark Said Me And My Best Friend Can Be Admin(Feast) And He Gave His Email And Approved. into An Guest admin and sent us an email and the email is aurons email!? Escark said On Aurons Email That me and feast are gonna be an admin...And escark said he need to add gui in my account i gave my email but i dint approve..:/ and now i sleeped and i turned on my ipad again my supers,shells,gang, and all my items are gone(not guns and others not droppable)

you gave your email? wat

Don't give your email to anyone. If you were really going to be admin, you would have to of applied here and then they would ask you to make a staff account. Totally different than asking in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want a staff member's help, you need to post in the letter to staff forums, under the correct subforum.

http://www.era-go.com/forum/forumdis...-other-Players

I think this might be the right one.

Banned
    My friend has gone through a similar problem... It seems that this is a legitimate problem in my eyes and if things can be ifiled things can also be hacked into... 2Real was hacked from my friend Gunner by a person in Defend Hawaii, he had no relation with the guy yet he hacked into his account stole his gang and his rares. Me and everyone else in 2Real knows that Gunner would never give away his information.. Ive known him for over a year and I personally know he would never give anyone his info. Things like this can happen and its not a matter of "dont give away your information" its a matter of hacking. Havent many other gangs been hacked as well as Obsidian by KeN or GETS just recently. Also the gang 2Real now exists because im holding the gang name and the hacked original 2Real was changed to ShowgunPk