Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Mugging.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    This is a kids game, Timmy's mommy wouldn't like Timmy mugging people wouldn't she?
    There is strip poles in the game

Perfect idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    Because kids have different interests these days...

i actually really like this idea and think it would be a great implementation to the game. i definitely agree there arent enough actual gangster/cop themed jobs, well actually there arent any. unless you count car missions, which ehhhh arent really gangster.
    how many gangsters do you see walking around picking up garbage and picking flowers.

- - - Updated - - -

also if they did add this they should probably add a cop themed job too, and you can only do the job that matches your alignment.

Quote Originally Posted by rorriM View Post
    i actually really like this idea and think it would be a great implementation to the game. i definitely agree there arent enough actual gangster/cop themed jobs, well actually there arent any. unless you count car missions, which ehhhh arent really gangster.
    how many gangsters do you see walking around picking up garbage and picking flowers.

- - - Updated - - -

also if they did add this they should probably add a cop themed job too, and you can only do the job that matches your alignment.
    Agree!

Zephlyn
    Nice idea! should be implemented!

Bad idea xD first because I said so lol second because its just a stupid job who has time to knock and expect to see if u gonna get money or shot at.I prefer using knife instead of guns we already have allot of guns in era is useless xD and the number 1 reason I think is bad we already have enough jobs in graal it's just that the majority of graal players are lazy or stuck up no lie every player. It sounds like people just want to play era easier trying to get ez money as fast so they come up with stupid ideas like this one
    ._.

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Man Emo...You still sound "sK" xD.
    Thanks for the advice but if people are willing to dig in a straight line for hours to make money then I'm sure they would be willing to do this.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg2013 View Post
    Wait what? .~.
    Incognito & Expression, Graal Name

Wanna help Luminati stay alive? cleek it!

make Luminati stay alive, it's our friend, ~Incognito

Now known as Claritii - RIP Incognito ( Not really )

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    Going through some of my old threads...The nostalgia...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    This is a kids game, Timmy's mommy wouldn't like Timmy mugging people wouldn't she?
    My name is Timmy...... My mom don't tell me what to do any more, lol.. XD, So this is a pretty good idea. Keep em' coming.